Home General Discussion

Cigar Projects Thread

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    rzaman:
    Very nice Brett...you have artistic mind.
    Tanks a ton Rip! If you'd like one I would happily do one for you too brother, hit me up via PM if interested :)
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I will take the offer only if you allow me to send my own box(Behike) with a gift package LOL
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    Tanks a ton Rip! If you'd like one I would happily do one for you too brother, hit me up via PM if interested :)
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    BTW, is it illegal to send a empty Behike box in the US?
    rzaman:
    I will take the offer only if you allow me to send my own box(Behike) with a gift package LOL
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    Not illegal to my knowledge and yes I will happily make one from the BHK box for you brother and no care package is necessary just happy to help a friend and someone I respect so greatly :)
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    PM sent
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Brett thanks again, pm to ya again Bro
    Stop thanking me there nothing to thank! But regardless no problem and happ I can do something special for a special occasion for you and your family :) PM back your way again
  • wardcwardc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
    Great clocks Brett. I love that not only the boxes are different, but each clock seems to be a unique design. Very cool!
    Thanks Dan, I try to make each one different because I make each clock for a specific individual and do it by choice. Because of that I put my own unique twist into each clock out of respect and consideration for the person I make it for. I'm lucky enough to get my wife to help me as well when it comes to delicate hand work :)
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    Iove those cigar stands that u make.
    how much do u charge for them
    please let me know I maybe able to get my B&M to carry a few to see how they sell.
    Tnanks, Steve

Stsepas:
    Iove those cigar stands that u make.
    how much do u charge for them
    please let me know I maybe able to get my B&M to carry a few to see how they sell.
    Tnanks, Steve

Daniel makes those not me, talk to him brother ;)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    imageimage My cribbage table
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    That is awesome!

I am trying to choose a cigar box to make one out of. I thought some one on here made a board out of an FFP box.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I forgot that I made this for my, then fiance and now, wife. She likes piggy banks, and we have quite a few on a shelf. This one is Jose O.

While not much of a project, I think it's cool. Got a piece of locally made Blenko glass (for cheap!) And started filling with bands. image
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Brett, always love your work. I need to commission one of your pieces once I am in one place for more than 30 days at a time.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    marineatbn03:
    Brett, always love your work. I need to commission one of your pieces once I am in one place for more than 30 days at a time.
    Nice to see ya around James!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Hey Jim, life has been crazy the last 4 months. But, I head home for a much needed break next week..
    There have been some awesome projects posted up guys, to thanks for sharing more!! Shane and Gray those are amazing, really really awesome table Shane and love the piggy bank and other projects too Gray! Keep em coming fellas, thanks for keeping my thread alive!
    marineatbn03:
    Consider it done, it would be an honor and privilege to make a clock for my friend and soldier that lets me have the privlege to do this sort of thing, thanks for thinking of me on this bro! Hit me up and I will make it happen ;)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    My bar, just need some more cigar box lids.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I made this prototype for my wife. What do you guys think?
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Very well done Daniel !
    Id so use one of those st the B&M, daniel. Lol! Will the kitty get burnt up though?
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    These are all pretty creative items fellas. they all look good. Love this thread 90+Irishman
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Daniel, that is just not right. On so many levels. But good job on it, anyway.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Gray4lines:
    Id so use one of those st the B&M, daniel. Lol! Will the kitty get burnt up though?
    Probably if you set a nubbing cigar on it. I'm trying to look for a fire retardant/polyurethane type spray. I'm just messing around. "I was bored in my garage" lol. I made an Angry birds one too hehe.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    Probably if you set a nubbing cigar on it. I'm trying to look for a fire retardant/polyurethane type spray. I'm just messing around. "I was bored in my garage" lol. I made an Angry birds one too hehe.
    I want one with Shatner's face...or Vader, no he has emphysema, Yoda works, then. Or just mashup and do Angry Birds Star Wars. That version rocks.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    How about a Cigar label on one Daniel ? That would rock !
    curtpick:
    How about a Cigar label on one Daniel ? That would rock !
    Ahh, that'd be awesome. These are getting really good looking, Daniel. I'd totally buy it, even though I have 2 already! Just too cool