Home General Discussion

hmmm interesting

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Everytime I smoke an isom, my wife always says "ooooo that one smells good"

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    It also leaves less of "The Stank" as I call it on your breath and palette. Morning mouth is much nicer as well.... Just saying.... Im a few months away from converting to about 70% ISOM, 20% DC, and the rest Nic.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very true! At least that's what I think. The wife thinks they all smell bad :(
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    wait til you have a isom lancero like an aged cohiba lancero. then you're gonna be like oh my gosh! isoms smell like... persimmons??? (get it?)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm gonna smoke another Isom today for our 8yr anniversary. Ya know, get her all "blissed" up.
    jliu:
    wait til you have a isom lancero like an aged cohiba lancero. then you're gonna be like oh my gosh! isoms smell like... persimmons??? (get it?)
    F*cking Jiunn mannnnnn! Hahahahaha. Yes .... I get it. Oh mannnnnnn. You are something bro lolol
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    F*cking Jiunn mannnnnn! Hahahahaha. Yes .... I get it. Oh mannnnnnn. You are something bro lolol
    skeet skeet
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I don't know, I really love NC's and DC's
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice!! My ex complained about every cigar except for the infused ones...but I don't smoke infused ones so it sucked for her lol
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    thats one nice thing about being single...you dont have to worry about what people think.....sometimes i walk into enclosed spaces and smoke 8 cigars at the same time just to smoke the people out.
    nickiam:
    thats one nice thing about being single...you dont have to worry about what people think.....sometimes i walk into enclosed spaces and smoke 8 cigars at the same time just to smoke the people out.
    hahah I just pictured that
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    jliu:
    nickiam:

i never get tired of running through your mind...hahahahahahahaha
    nickiam:
    jliu:
    nickiam:

that was a hot. oh yea!!
    nickiam:
    jliu:
    nickiam:

wth happened to this thread?
    ta da. topic back on track.
    jliu:
    share!
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    share!
    with threadjacker?
    jliu:
    Jesus man...did you grab another cab???? I've been interested in trying their DC and 46rg sizes
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Jesus man...did you grab another cab???? I've been interested in trying their DC and 46rg sizes
    haha yea. I really like these. you'll get to try these dude.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    No worries bro, I jsut figured if it was worth a couple cabbie's, then they must be. I'm intrigued by DC's or churchills as of late for the B&M.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    No worries bro, I jsut figured if it was worth a couple cabbie's, then they must be. I'm intrigued by DC's or churchills as of late for the B&M.
    I really dig DC sizes but not when it's cold. cold weather = pc for me. now, when it gets warmer (hopefully soon), it is on with the DCs.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    I really dig DC sizes but not when it's cold. cold weather = pc for me. now, when it gets warmer (hopefully soon), it is on with the DCs.
    DC and Churchills are just too much smoke. I'm more into coronas, c extras, Robustos, lanceros
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    DC and Churchills are just too much smoke. I'm more into coronas, c extras, Robustos, lanceros
    not when you get to have one of these. the transitions of the smoke will keep you engaged the entire time. you'll see mister threadjacker.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    not when you get to have one of these. the transitions of the smoke will keep you engaged the entire time. you'll see mister threadjacker.
    Agreed, it's just more time consuming. It's hard for me to find time to smoke a pyramide honestly, even a Robusto. The thing I love about coronas are they give you enough to want more. DC's or Churchill are really for when I have that 2-3 hour span at a shop to relax...like a Friday or Saturday smoke really. Otherwise I smoke two cigars and the second sucks.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Very true, Cuban cigar doesn't have the harsh metalic finish and the morning mouth is much cleaner. It goes soft in palette. I have switched to Cuban 75% long time ago. Once you are hooked with the complex aromatic Cuban cigar then there is no turning back.
    catfishbluezz:
    It also leaves less of "The Stank" as I call it on your breath and palette. Morning mouth is much nicer as well.... Just saying.... Im a few months away from converting to about 70% ISOM, 20% DC, and the rest Nic.