Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Joe, was this for me? I never got the PM bro. Pls resend.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Resent. Seem the PM system gets a bit buggy from time to time.
  • leonardleonard Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 359
    What time is everyone getting to Jay's on Sunday?
    I don't know about everyone else, but I'm probably going pretty early to help get the brisket going.
    How about 11ish?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Just confimed that my wife's event is at 12:30 and will go until about 3:00 so it looks like I won't be able to make it.

On a side note, if anyone is in the OC on Friday I will be at the Barn from 10:00am - 1:00pm on suggestion from my wife. Also will be there in the evening, probably 4:30ish or so.
    bandyt09:
    Just confimed that my wife's event is at 12:30 and will go until about 3:00 so it looks like I won't be able to make it.

On a side note, if anyone is in the OC on Friday I will be at the Barn from 10:00am - 1:00pm on suggestion from my wife. Also will be there in the evening, probably 4:30ish or so.
    I may have a job out in Mission Viejo on Fri. I'll let you know as the day gets closer.
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

I may have a job out in Mission Viejo on Fri. I'll let you know as the day gets closer.
    Sounds like a plan.
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Hey Daniel, did it come through?
    Guys, Jason said it's cool if you want to come by early too.
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Yeah I got it. Sorry I didn't reply back. What time is early?
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    j0z3r:
    Pm sent.
    Yeah I got it. Sorry I didn't reply back. What time is early?
    Well I'll put it this way...I'm probably gonna be there around 7-8-ish in the morning...so anytime after that is fair game.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    Yup... brisket takes a lonnnnnng time :)
    TGO:
    Yeah, looking to start it early and eat it late. The food is gonna be ridiculous...we ought to invite the local homeless to eat, won't be so many leftovers that way.
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    Yeah, looking to start it early and eat it late. The food is gonna be ridiculous...we ought to invite the local homeless to eat, won't be so many leftovers that way.
    I have smoked brisket before 6 hours of smoke and finished in the oven at 275... just smoking in smoker it has taken 12-14 hours. :)
    I will probably be there early too :)
    TGO:
    j0z3r:
    TGO:
    I have smoked brisket before 6 hours of smoke and finished in the oven at 275... just smoking in smoker it has taken 12-14 hours. :)
    That about sums up my plan.
  • DoubleToroDoubleToro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Tod, may make it down to Mission Viejo by Friday, so keep your cell handy bud. Jumba Rumba...
    DoubleToro:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Tod, may make it down to Mission Viejo by Friday, so keep your cell handy bud.come on Jumba Rumba...
    Andre, no cell needed. I'll be there from 10:00 - 1:00 and then maybe back that evening after 4:00. Just come on down, you know the drill.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    j0z3r:
    I totally thought this was a week later than it actually is. I could probably make it no problem. Can you pm me Jason's address as well, I thought I had it, but can't seem to find it.
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    I totally thought this was a week later than it actually is. I could probably make it no problem. Can you pm me Jason's address as well, I thought I had it, but can't seem to find it.
    Calendars...what do they do again? Big Smile [:D] PM incoming Russ.
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    They're so overrated. I guess I was mentally subtracting a week from my semester. Anyway, is there anything I can bring?
    bandyt09:
    DoubleToro:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Hey Tod, may make it down to Mission Viejo by Friday, so keep your cell handy bud.come on Jumba Rumba...
    Andre, no cell needed. I'll be there from 10:00 - 1:00 and then maybe back that evening after 4:00. Just come on down, you know the drill.
    Looks like a go for Fri Todd. I should be there between 11-11:30
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    They're so overrated. I guess I was mentally subtracting a week from my semester. Anyway, is there anything I can bring?
    Can you do sodas yet again? And some basic hamburger buns to do sammichs.
  • DoubleToroDoubleToro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    DoubleToro:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:

Looks like a go for Fri Todd. I should be there between 11-11:30
    Tod, I have firmed up my appt in MV, so I can come by around 4-4.30 pm if you are there bro.
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Will do.
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Oh, its a pot luck? What can I bring Joe? Will do.
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Will do.
    Cool deal. Gonna be some good eats.
    I have no idea what just happen there //. Anything I can bring Joe?
    danielzreyes:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    j0z3r:
    Oh, its a pot luck? What can I bring Joe? Will do.
    How about chips and dip stuff.