Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I have a work related BBQ that day. Not sure the times yet so I can't say. Like always, I'll try like heck to make it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Damn Damn Damn. No go on that day for me guys. sorry
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I gotta make a trip out to the left coast sometime
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    Why don't we shoot for another herf pretty soon? Any objections to next Saturday in Temecula? March 3rd I think it is.
    I can make that and would like to stop by if that's cool.
    James, what does the 10th look like for you?
  • DoubleToroDoubleToro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    Not sure If I can make it that day till late. I will be spraying weeds on the property and wait to when done to give rig back to gardner. Unless it is a all nighter with Linda there........yikes.!!
    Will do! Give a shot sometime. thanks.
    I just came to a realization....this will be my last herf for a few months!! April 2nd, I'll be checking into DI School. Well d@mn. I better do something to get my fix that'll last a while! Cigars will be put on hold very soon!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    j0z3r:
    james40:
    j0z3r:
    Why don't we shoot for another herf pretty soon? Any objections to next Saturday in Temecula? March 3rd I think it is.
    I can make that and would like to stop by if that's cool.
    James, what does the 10th look like for you?
    10th works out great. The 3rd is out for me now.
    In that case, why don't we change to the 10th? Will that work out for you guys?
    jr_p951:
    10th works.
    +1
    10th works better for me.
    Bump for the 10th.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    So is the 10th gonna happen??
    It's as good as done, all we have to do now is show up.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    If Joe it is, then it's on like Donkey Kong.......Jesus, no Arrogant Basterd for you on Friday.............
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    What did you expect Todd? Good advice on the herfador.
    Joe, all I saw was RASS, haven't had one and j0z3r.................I saw the puzzle pieces go together.

As far as the Herf-a-Dor goes, if you guys are going to make a fellow SoCal BOTL cry, I want to be there so I thought I would try to give him a heads up, besides Joe, who believes me anyway..........What the h3ll do I know about this cigar thing anyway, all I got is a little 20 count.

Whoa whoa whoa! What's all this talk about, making a fellow SoCal BOTL cry? The key words there are "fellow SoCa BOTL" c'mon guys.
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, all I saw was RASS, haven't had one and j0z3r.................I saw the puzzle pieces go together.

As far as the Herf-a-Dor goes, if you guys are going to make a fellow SoCal BOTL cry, I want to be there so I thought I would try to give him a heads up, besides Joe, who believes me anyway..........What the h3ll do I know about this cigar thing anyway, all I got is a little 20 count.

Whoa whoa whoa! What's all this talk about, making a fellow SoCal BOTL cry? The key words there are "fellow SoCa BOTL" c'mon guys.
    Oops, did I type that out loud?
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:

All Todd there, I'm no sadist who wants to see a grown man cry. I might enjoy a little whimper here and there...
    Do we have an idea of a head count yet? I'm curious to know how many cigars to bring.

I would like to bring my friend Jorge - JR and Asianbiker have met him but just want make sure non forum members were cool to bring to the herf.
    Of course you can bring a friend James, pretty much anyone is welcome.
    james40:
    Do we have an idea of a head count yet? I'm curious to know how many cigars to bring.

I would like to bring my friend Jorge - JR and Asianbiker have met him but just want make sure non forum members were cool to bring to the herf.
    James, it is a Herf of and for cigar smokers, not Cigar.com members. Once again, the more the merrier.
    bandyt09:
    james40:

James, it is a Herf of and for cigar smokers, not Cigar.com members. Once again, the more the merrier.
    Right on fellas. Just trying to do things right since it's my first time up there.

Is there a time when this starts?
    Noonish, or whenever you roll in.
    Suwheet. I love nooners. :-)
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I'm gonna try, this schedule is kicking my ass though.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    Russ55:
    I'm gonna try, this schedule is kicking my ass though.

ditto on all the above!

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    tacos or burritos? what was it?
    lcpleel:
    tacos or burritos? what was it?
    Both.
    Just to verify, March 10 Herf is at that cigar shop in Old Town Temecula (where they sell the "Cheap ***" sticks), around 11-noonish right?