Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Bump this back to the top. I am available most all this week if we can get together with 415. Let me know.

By the way, the offer to us my B&M lounge still stands. In fact anytime you guys want to use it, let me know and I'll try to be available.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I think I'm available as well.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    bandyt09:
    I can't smoke but I will try to make it.

Also, If you don't mind traveling a little bit, depending on where you are in Riverside, to Orange County I have a lounge membership to a B&M a couple minutes from my house.
    sorry for the lack of response, i havent had internet access for a few days. it looks like i shall be in orange county friday afternoon.
    415:
    bandyt09:

Also, If you don't mind traveling a little bit, depending on where you are in Riverside, to Orange County I have a lounge membership to a B&M a couple minutes from my house.
    sorry for the lack of response, i havent had internet access for a few days. it looks like i shall be in orange county friday afternoon.
    No worries Kevin, Friday works for me, just name the time and I've already got the place. PM sent to you.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:

No worries Kevin, Friday works for me, just name the time and I've already got the place. PM sent to you.
    Todd you smoking??
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    I'm available Friday!! I'd like to see that tobacco barn too! Do they let people bring in food? Jambalaya comes in a crock pot!
    lcpleel:
    bandyt09:
    415:
    bandyt09:

Todd you smoking??
    Nope, but I'll be drinking............
    jr_p951:
    I'm available Friday!! I'd like to see that tobacco barn too! Do they let people bring in food? Jambalaya comes in a crock pot!
    Come on down jr and bring the Jambalaya. Food, drinks, smokes, they let it all in; hell, what can you expect from a place that would allow me to have a membership, LOL.
    Sounds good! Mark me down with Jambalya!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Did I hear Jambalaya? Well I'm sure gonna try and be there, depends on how work is that day.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Just wondering I'm always in OC what's the name of the members only lounge is it connected to a b&m?
    big chunks:
    Just wondering I'm always in OC what's the name of the members only lounge is it connected to a b&m?
    PM to you.
    Alright guys, I have to pick up a new ashtray at my B&M lounge on Friday, probably will take me most of the day *wink wink*, anyone that wants to join me just shoot me a PM or post here.
    I'm in. I might be bringing a friend from work. We'll be smoking a cigar at lunch today and will hash out a plan. Jambalaya is def on da menu for tomorrow.
    jr_p951:
    I'm in. I might be bringing a friend from work. We'll be smoking a cigar at lunch today and will hash out a plan. Jambalaya is def on da menu for tomorrow.
    Sounds good Jr.
    Ingredients for the jambalaya are all chopped and resting for the crock pot in the morning. I'll be bringing a buudy Josh with me. He is who I smoke with at work and do the box splits with. He's not on the forums but maybe we can open his eyes to a great community!
    jr_p951:
    Ingredients for the jambalaya are all chopped and resting for the crock pot in the morning. I'll be bringing a buudy Josh with me. He is who I smoke with at work and do the box splits with. He's not on the forums but maybe we can open his eyes to a great community!
    I'll have my laptop with me brother so all the goodness can be presented.

PM sent to you
    Sounds good! Replied to the PM. Jambalay has the house smelling good!! My buddy has confirmed again this morning. ALSO...there will be a second friend joining us. He smokes cigars but might not today. So there will be 2 new guys today. Who all is joining us today?
    jr_p951:
    Sounds good! Replied to the PM. Jambalay has the house smelling good!! My buddy has confirmed again this morning. ALSO...there will be a second friend joining us. He smokes cigars but might not today. So there will be 2 new guys today. Who all is joining us today?
    It sounds like you are bringing the majority of the group. Haven't heard back from Kevin (415) and Joe is working all day. Andre may make it out but not to sure. I know I will be there however......
    when are you guys going?
    lcpleel:
    when are you guys going?
    I am thinking I should be there between 11 and noon and will leave whenever the last person is out the door........
    okay. trying to leave work at noon to go herf. lol i dont think this is going to count as a work reason but o well.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    i should be there around 12:30
    Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my fingers crossed that maybe, just maybe, I'll get to leave early...if I can get out by noon I might be able to make the herf.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    bandyt09:
    Have fun you guys. Hope to herf with you guys again soon.
    brotheradam:
    bandyt09:
    Have fun you guys. Hope to herf with you guys again soon.
    Same here Jeff. Anytime you make it down, I am just a hop, skip and jump away.
    Yep! Another good smoke session!! I wish I could have stayed longer! The Tobacco Barn is a top notch establishment!! You got a nice place to smoke Todd! I can do a herf there any time!!
    jr_p951:
    Yep! Another good smoke session!! I wish I could have stayed longer! The Tobacco Barn is a top notch establishment!! You got a nice place to smoke Todd! I can do a herf there any time!!
    Hell, I wish I could have remembered to give you your bottle of Blue Moon Grand Cru.