Home General Discussion

California Herf!!!

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Saturday, as in tomorrow Saturday?
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    Russ55:
    ~~~ Yup, tomorrow... hope you can make it Russ!
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    Ok.....I'm not committing, because if I do something/someone will intervene, but I'm not, not committing. That makes sense? Right?
    Russ55:
    TGO:
    Russ55:
    Ok.....I'm not committing, because if I do something/someone will intervene, but I'm not, not committing. That makes sense? Right?
    ~~~ Perfect sense :)
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Hey Beezy, you got a PM.....free beer :)
    Shaping up to be another good size herf tomorrow... Jason just confirmed he will be there and Andre is 99.9% :) Got my herf-a-doors loaded and all my lighters are full!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Sounds good Tim. I'm thinking about coming in a little earlier than usual if all goes well tomorrow morning. I've only had 4 cigars this week, so I want to hit tomorrow like gang busters. :)
    What time do they open?
    Russ55:
    What time do they open?
    11 I think.
    Really enjoyed the herf today. I haven't had a 4 cigar day in quite some time. I'm still cracking up about "Candella the gay boy".
    Russ55:
    Really enjoyed the herf today. I haven't had a 4 cigar day in quite some time. I'm still cracking up about "Candella the gay boy".
    ~~~ I agree Russ, always a great time! Not sure how many cigars I smoked today (I smoked three more when I got home and still finishing off a MOW)... I suspect tomorrow will be a much lighter day for me :) Regards, Tim
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Sounds like you guys had some fun in Temecula. Jetmech and I got together yesterday in Fresno and had our own mini-herf, awesome smokes and great company, we'll have to get us all together in Temecula soon.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Had a kick ass time yesterday with brotheradam! Good company, good bbq and good smokes, looking forward to doing it again real soon!
    Jetmech_63:
    Had a kick ass time yesterday with brotheradam! Good company, good bbq and good smokes, looking forward to doing it again real soon!
    Me too, can't wait
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    Jetmech_63:
    Hey Beezy, you got a PM.....free beer :)

Replied, and sorry I missed you guys. Next time.
    No worries. Hope to catch you next time.
    Hey Guys, my Gubment job gave a last minute repreive on working tomorrow, so I'm headin to Temecula! Jason said he will likely stop by after work. If anyone is looking for something to do, this might be the ticket :)
    Hmm...gonna have to get back to you when I have tomorrow figured out as far as what I'm doing....I could really use a herf day though, I've been running ragged for a few days now.
    j0z3r:
    Hmm...gonna have to get back to you when I have tomorrow figured out as far as what I'm doing....I could really use a herf day though, I've been running ragged for a few days now.
    ~~~ I know what you mean Joe, had one of those weeks myself... I must admit I was relieved to find out I am off for the weekend :)
    Looks like I'm going to be there for a little while, probably will have to leave around 2-2:30, but dammit I'll be there. :)
    As it stands right now it looks like I will have Saturday off, AND nothing sounds better than a burrito and a few good smokes! I will probably try to get there (Temecula) early, around 11... supposed to be great weather!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:
    I'm actually taking a day off on the 25th so I'm free all day.
    Earlier would be better for me as well, but understand if due to work Jetmech cannot develop a case of the f**k-its image

Bump! Getting close, guys. Do we have a solid date/time that works for you two?
    Smoke=Fire:
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:
    Earlier would be better for me as well, but understand if due to work Jetmech cannot develop a case of the f**k-its image

I'm off all day, I just texted Vinnie and am waiting to hear back. Whatever works for you guys
    TGO:
    As it stands right now it looks like I will have Saturday off, AND nothing sounds better than a burrito and a few good smokes! I will probably try to get there (Temecula) early, around 11... supposed to be great weather!
    After this week, I'm gonna need a herf day bad. I'll keep you in suspense as to why, but you'll find out soon enough. :)
    brotheradam:
    Smoke=Fire:
    Smoke=Fire:
    brotheradam:

I'm off all day, I just texted Vinnie and am waiting to hear back. Whatever works for you guys
    Cool. Looking forward to it.
    Just to get this back to the so cal herf... (love you no cal guys, but I get confused :) Anyway, good to know you will be there Joe, got some good sticks for you... my gubment job just told me I have a "mandatory" meeting in the morning 10 am but I should still be there by 12:30 or earlier... and to my no cal bro Jeff lookin forward to your next herf!!! To the rest of the so cal crew... hope you can make it too! Jason said he may be able to make it... so this herf is shapin up! Big respect to the no cal crew!
    It's tempting. Let me see how the rest of the week goes.
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    Man, this next week is my finals week, I've been dying for some relaxation time the past week. I'm gonna try my damnedest to make it.
    TGO:
    Just to get this back to the so cal herf... (love you no cal guys, but I get confused :) Anyway, good to know you will be there Joe, got some good sticks for you... my gubment job just told me I have a "mandatory" meeting in the morning 10 am but I should still be there by 12:30 or earlier... and to my no cal bro Jeff lookin forward to your next herf!!! To the rest of the so cal crew... hope you can make it too! Jason said he may be able to make it... so this herf is shapin up! Big respect to the no cal crew!
    We'll we're actually Central Cal Crew Tim :) I'm gonna try to get down sometime in June, I know for sure in July and defintely in September when Sandman comes down.
    brotheradam:
    TGO:
    We'll we're actually Central Cal Crew Tim :) I'm gonna try to get down sometime in June, I know for sure in July and defintely in September when Sandman comes down.
    Save your breath, Adam. Anything north of the Grapevine is "NoCal" to the Hollywood crew image