Home General Discussion

Does anyone have.......

robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
Dreams of what they want to smoke. I sit in bed and I dream about going through my humidors and picking out what type and what kind of cigar I want to smoke. Does this happen to anyone else or am I losing my mind. And as of late I've been having dreams of cigars falling all over me when I open my humidors, thanks guys LOL

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It's called PTSD!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    all the time...not the falling all over me thing...on that youre bat$hit crazy.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    robertgreen30:
    Dreams of what they want to smoke. I sit in bed and I dream about going through my humidors and picking out what type and what kind of cigar I want to smoke. Does this happen to anyone else
    Yes.
    I'll have dreams of smoking a nice cigar --- I can only assume that the cigars in my dreams are ones I'd want to smoke. Don't think there's anything "crazy" about this.

robertgreen30:
    ..... or am I losing my mind. And as of late I've been having dreams of cigars falling all over me when I open my humidors, thanks guys LOL
    Now this part, I'd agree with d-dubs .... you might be losing your mind :-D
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Bigshizza:
    It's called PTSD!!
    ?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    It's called PTSD!!
    ?
    Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.....from the birthday beatings etc...ya know....
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    It's called PTSD!!
    ?
    Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.....from the birthday beatings etc...ya know....
    HAHAHAH that's too funny, I don't think I ever got a b-day beating like that before
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    It's called PTSD!!
    ?
    I thought you meant Post Traumatic Smoke Disorder.