Home General Discussion

March Madness.....

13»

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Steve2010:
    brianetz1:
    never had the reconquista, but I think i'll pass. I have commitment issues.....i still like samplers.
    Brian, I wrote this up about 2 years ago.

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/640894/ShowThread.aspx#640894
    thanks, but i think i'll still pass.....my capitol is at a minimum and since i just started smoking cigars the more variety i get for that investment the better.

Have fun with these guys....they look like great deals.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I still got some of the recons and ovals left from last year. I'd really like to jump on it again but I've already made 2 purchases this month. My wife would go nuts. We're planning a trip in June. I'll be ticked off if I get home and she's spent money on more stupid crap instead of saving money like she's expecting me to.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Recons and Ovals for $4.50 a piece. Yup.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    SleevePlz:
    Recons and Ovals for $4.50 a piece. Yup.
    me too! had to do it!!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    o/ wish I had more $$ laying around! haha Couldn't pass it up. I would have liked to do 2 or more though.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Rhamlin:
    I still got some of the recons and ovals left from last year. I'd really like to jump on it again but I've already made 2 purchases this month. My wife would go nuts. We're planning a trip in June. I'll be ticked off if I get home and she's spent money on more stupid crap instead of saving money like she's expecting me to.
    sigh...I had one of those conversations this morning, only instead of vacation, I'll probably just have my shoulder rebuilt. :(
  • jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    Yeah, the deals are un-passable. I've already spent more than I should have but couldn't help myself!! I just wish I wasn't saving up for a house or I'd be knee deep in cigars right now.
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rhamlin:
    sigh...I had one of those conversations this morning, only instead of vacation, I'll probably just have my shoulder rebuilt. :(
    Ouch! Sorry to hear bout that. Hope it turns out ok.
    Steve2010:
    brianetz1:
    never had the reconquista, but I think i'll pass. I have commitment issues.....i still like samplers.

The Recons are much better with some age on them in my book. ROTT I felt they were just ok but a year later it was fantastic. Come next year I will be regretting not grabbing that deal.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Rhamlin:
    Steve2010:
    brianetz1:

The Recons are much better with some age on them in my book. ROTT I felt they were just ok but a year later it was fantastic. Come next year I will be regretting not grabbing that deal.
    You want one to age? Done.