Home General Discussion

I wish...

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
That CCom had a feature so that I could sort the cigars they sell by size. I just want some petite coronas!

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    call and ask. they have more tools at their disposal than you do. i have a feeling they know the inventory a bit better than we do also.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    kuzi16:
    call and ask. they have more tools at their disposal than you do. i have a feeling they know the inventory a bit better than we do also.
    +1
    when I looking for lanceros, I emailed Andy and he hooked me up.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    ddubridge:
    kuzi16:
    +1
    Hey Drewster, if you don't mind me asking, did you give Andy a price and that's what he came up with or did you choose those?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    You'd be surprised at what they got that's not listed. And chances are if they don't got it they can get it.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yep and are able to give a pretty good quote on the price as well. I'd definetly give them a call, they can probably sort by vitola in minutes. Let us know what you come with.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    kuzi16:
    +1
    Hey Drewster, if you don't mind me asking, did you give Andy a price and that's what he came up with or did you choose those?
    I gave him a price range shipped, approximate quantity wanted and asked him for a variety to try. He sent me back a selection. I sub some out, and he shipped them out. Some Lanceros arent even listed on the site, because I went cigar to cigar trying to put a list together for me. I finally gave up and emailed Andy. Way easier. I would guess if you have an unlimited budget you could just ask for a list of a certain vitola and pick and choose. I am not an unlimited budget kinda guy.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    .....i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller, i wish I had a girl who looked good, i would call her

sorry, fell into my 90s rap days there for a minute
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    brianetz1:
    .....i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller, i wish I had a girl who looked good, i would call her

....and a 64 impala
    nickiam:
    brianetz1:

....and a 64 impala
    don't forget the rabbit in a hat with a bat
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    brianetz1:

....and a 64 impala
    If you thread jack me again...I will find out where Jered Weaver lives and burn him alive.
    Lol sorry Randy. Go burn Trout instead. Maybe he'll lose some weight. BTW I didn't forget out bet. Weird schedule though. 2 in LA then 2 in Anaheim. Back to back to back to back. Best of 4 obviously wins but if there is a tie how about most runs overall wins?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    danielzreyes:
    Lol sorry Randy. Go burn Trout instead. Maybe he'll lose some weight. BTW I didn't forget out bet. Weird schedule though. 2 in LA then 2 in Anaheim. Back to back to back to back. Best of 4 obviously wins but if there is a tie how about most runs overall wins?
    I'm just joking, my threads are your threads. As for our bet, I like your idea.
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    brianetz1:

....and a 64 impala
    No wonder people think you are me.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ThreadJacker3000:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    brianetz1:

....and a 64 impala
    No wonder people think you are me.
    hhmmnn......
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    nickiam:
    brianetz1:

....and a 64 impala
    If you thread jack me again...I will find out where Jered Weaver lives and burn him alive.

speaking of thread jacking...when i read jared weaver, this is what popped into my head.......dreeeaaam weaver, i believe you can get me through the niiiight.