Home General Discussion

Huh no hype on the 2012 v maddy??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
To me this was the best stick released in 2012 but really surprised there is no disgution on it!!

Comments

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    You mean the 2012 Oliva V Maduro? I got one in my humi and from the reviews it seems to be the same as the 2011 release. That was tasty too, so I'm looking forward to smoking it.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    allsmokedup:
    You mean the 2012 Oliva V Maduro? I got one in my humi and from the reviews it seems to be the same as the 2011 release. That was tasty too, so I'm looking forward to smoking it.
    yeah lol sorry finger slipped on the 3 but fixed it. It's pretty much a better blend then last years and IMO are ready to go out of the gate.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I have one of these in my humi, trying to wait until the spring to smoke it. Now you have me really excited and I don't know if I'll be able to wait.
    C-LOVE:
    I have one of these in my humi, trying to wait until the spring to smoke it. Now you have me really excited and I don't know if I'll be able to wait.
    Lol the one batch I got was so smooth it killed me!! But the build is good on this smoke and I put this next to my fave the 64 maddy in terms of go to when you can't decide
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    I got one of those handed to me by Olivia rep... straight from the box... Yummy and bestest free! I ended up purchasing couple but no-where near enough.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I thought it was okay. I loved the 08 especially now. I just had one last weekend that I have had since they came out and it was great. I use to buy 2 boxes each year but after 2010 I just stopped. '11 and '12 were okay, but I'd say I liked '12 better than '11.
    phobicsquirrel:
    I thought it was okay. I loved the 08 especially now. I just had one last weekend that I have had since they came out and it was great. I use to buy 2 boxes each year but after 2010 I just stopped. '11 and '12 were okay, but I'd say I liked '12 better than '11.
    imo 2011 had to round out a bit but the 2012 is ready to go!! It could also be that I'm getting around to them now but damn they are good lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Lee.mcglynn:
    phobicsquirrel:
    imo 2011 had to round out a bit but the 2012 is ready to go!! It could also be that I'm getting around to them now but damn they are good lol
    Good thing I put the box of 11's night night, probably ready... I really need to go through that set up, don't even remember what else is in there........LOL
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    MVW67:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Good thing I put the box of 11's night night, probably ready... I really need to go through that set up, don't even remember what else is in there........LOL
    yea there ready, had a 11 a month ago and was great, still have a couple, jus picked up a box of 2009's too