Home Non Cigar Related

Ex wife question

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
Do any of you guys have an ex wife, if so do you get along and if so how the HELL do you do it.

Comments

• MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    No, but I could put you in touch with my FIL. He's married for the fourth time, now.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Rail Jockey:
    Do any of you guys have an ex wife, if so do you get along and if so how the HELL do you do it.
    I hear you need gloves and bleach, as well as a place for the body.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Martel:
    No, but I could put you in touch with my FIL. He's married for the fourth time, now.
    Holy crap one ex wife is enough. My dad always said, "son, every man needs one ex wife it builds character." He is right, but I think I have enough character!
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Lol
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Dumbest thing I've heard today.

Everyone knows you just need a hacksaw, a bathtub and some hydrochloric acid

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    My EX is a low life drunk, system milkin, slacker and a crappy mother. I tried to get custody but after dropping 8k..gave up. So, yeah been divorced for 7 years and still despise her :)
    Wow Jim we gave more in common than I thought, for a second there thought u were talking about my ex.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    I have an X-wife.

Handle it?
    I took up drinkin and cigar smoking. She's still a B*tch but I like my new hobbies.

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Bigshizza:
    Dont hold back Jim..tell us how you really feel and dont sugar coat it...LOL
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bigshizza:
    My wife has an ex husband..does that count? Because I've had to pay 8K to KEEP my step daughter.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    Dont hold back Jim..tell us how you really feel and dont sugar coat it...LOL
    Sorry, I guess things haven't changed very much over the years!! Lol...
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    My ex.. ahh the things I could say... lets just say... I say nothing that is not in writing... CC'd to lawyers hers and mine. I play "NICE" as in I tell her what I am going to do and not give her the opportunity to argue. She tries to make up rules, I have a copy of divorce decree and all legal crap on my phone. "Reference material" I use it like a paint brush. Know what you can and can't get away with... keeping her pissed off tends to let her make all the poor decisions. I just keep calm, Light a Liga.

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Yeah, I'm on my second marriage. Thankfully, things are amicable with the ex. We have a child together, so all the focus is on him. Considering everyone else's stories, I really can't complain.
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Wow Jim we gave more in common than I thought, for a second there thought u were talking about my ex.
    We are brothers Ray!!!
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    We are brothers Ray!!!
    My Brother???? I finally found u.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    We are brothers Ray!!!
    My Brother???? I finally found u.
    Damn Ray...its like that?? Thought we was brothers brother!!! I see how it is..
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    How does this happen that Ray and Jim were married to to my ex wife before I was. Less than 30 days and kid #2 is off child support and she will be off the Lukie train for good. Keep the kids safe,they will see who she really is and they will leave her in the dust
    Tyland64:
    How does this happen that Ray and Jim were married to to my ex wife before I was. Less than 30 days and kid #2 is off child support and she will be off the Lukie train for good. Keep the kids safe,they will see who she really is and they will leave her in the dust
    Lol TY. Royln u know u wee my brother 2.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I actually get along better with my ex-wife now than I did when we were married... And all this time I thought I was a pretty nice guy.
    Ok, so today, I get a text from the ex, that says since I won't fly from Chicago to Dallas to get my daughter and then fly back to chicago with her, and then fly back with her to Dallas when I bring her home (and she if 15 years old). My daughter needs new golf clubs and my ex wife can not afford them, and since my daughter isn't getting to come for spring break I saved a lot of money on air fare, so I can afford the new clubs. I tried to get her to walk my daughter to the front door of the plane and I would be at the front door of the plane when it landed to get her and she would "not have any of that!" I have three more years to deal with this woman, until I can just say go (fill in the blank) yourself!!!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Michael, Goggle unaccompanied Minors. Each airline has different rules, but your daughter is old enough to fly on her own. I know SouthWest age for adult flier is 12 yrs.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    you guys make me happy that i am still married to my first wife.........and that takes a lot to make me happy to be married to her.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    brianetz1:
    you guys make me happy that i am still married to my first wife.........and that takes a lot to make me happy to be married to her.
    sounds like you're ready to sign the papers and join this club.

Is anyone else happily married to their first wife? I am.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    nah, i love my wife.

she may be a pain, but she is my pain and i know how to deal with her.
    Tyland64:
    Michael, Goggle unaccompanied Minors. Each airline has different rules, but your daughter is old enough to fly on her own. I know SouthWest age for adult flier is 12 yrs.
    Yea, I know. But my ex is just difficult. And hard to deal with
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Martel:
    brianetz1:
    sounds like you're ready to sign the papers and join this club.

Is anyone else happily married to their first wife? I am.
    Yes, 1 year in May
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Bigshizza:
    Just think Jimbo, you have to have your ex-wife so you could get your good wife. Laurel is a keeper.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I love my first and only wife Shelby, she loves guns, buys me cigars and lets me have fun smoking with the guys. A winner all around.
    ShotgunJohn:
    Bigshizza:
    Just think Jimbo, you have to have your ex-wife so you could get your good wife. Laurel is a keeper.
    Thanks John!! Yes, totally agree I guess one should never give up!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    We have been married 35 years and counting. Divorce is not an option and I wish to keep living