Home General Discussion

March Madness

Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
who is ready for the daily deal for march madness?

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Been ready since April 2012
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    I'm ready but is it happening for sure? Was it just me or did they seem a little hesitant to do it last year?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    can someone clue me into what this is? just a huge sale at cigar.com?
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Every day they have one great deal in the daily deal sale for a week, or at least the did the last few years. I hope they do it again this year.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Goatmilk:
    I'm ready but is it happening for sure? Was it just me or did they seem a little hesitant to do it last year?
    i don't think they were hesitant last year. I think what was happening is that they were trying to get the sprint sale started and off the ground and were having some technical issues when it first started that it sort of delayed their planning of march madness. I will be awaiting this years march madness.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Last year I lost my job in March...still fell victim to the madness... It will be ridiculous and i have a large tax return that needs to be nowhere near it...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Been saving my lunch money so I can get in on the action this time around :-D
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I remember waking up at 3:00am one night during last year's March Madness, groggily logging into cigar.com only see that the deal of that day had already sold out! So if you're an east coaster like I am, and really want in on the action, I recommend not going to bed early.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    y2pascoe:
    I remember waking up at 3:00am one night during last year's March Madness, groggily logging into cigar.com only see that the deal of that day had already sold out! So if you're an east coaster like I am, and really want in on the action, I recommend not going to bed early.
    I remember the Reconquista and SL Oval!!!!!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Those sold out in like 30min I think
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Trident:
    Those sold out in like 30min I think
    wow.....so they are that good of deals huh?
    MVW67:
    y2pascoe:
    i remember the padron 1926 and armada's....which i still have.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Rail Jockey:
    MVW67:
    y2pascoe:
    i remember the padron 1926 and armada's....which i still have.
    ...and the Core's. Yeah, that was the one I ordered.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I've been dreaming of March madness this whole month been holding off waiting to score something nice for my birthday. Last year I got off watch at midnight and saw the Recon/Oval deal almost waited till morning to call the wife to check on funds but then I thought to myself, Self there ain't no way those will last till morning so I hit the buy button:) from what I gather that deals sold out in an hour.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Damn, don't remind me. I was sleepy and mistook the Reconquista for the original line, which I hate. Took a look later on, when it was sold out and was annoyed at myself.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    allsmokedup:
    Damn, don't remind me. I was sleepy and mistook the Reconquista for the original line, which I hate. Took a look later on, when it was sold out and was annoyed at myself.
    Lol yeah I thought that to at first glance. I'm not a big fan of the original blend either.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Inquiring minds want to know when this March Madness takes place?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Yes thank u for asking Gordon +1
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Got a March Madness E-Mail from Timb, I don't remember it happening like this before, very different approach. Some nice sticks to choose from, though.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yep it's a bit odd..have to ponder this one..
    Actually it was the same last year... emails and then a week when everything was on the site.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    So does that meean those with the email have earlier access to those deals or was it just a notice of whats coming?
    Neither, the email deals are just that- email deals. The stuff on the site is separate.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216

just shoot me an email if you want the skinny.

tblythe @ cigar.com

Madness! 

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ok so its march 1st did i miss it all ready?
    timb:

just shoot me an email if you want the skinny.

tblythe @ cigar.com

Madness! 

Tim, When is the march madness sales on the daily deals page?
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    If I am not mistaken from last year it will start Monday as it is the first calendar week in March.
  • crazystixcrazystix Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    scarlin:
    If I am not mistaken from last year it will start Monday as it is the first calendar week in March.

I just looked back at my order history, and last year's Madness was the last week of March.
  • timbtimb BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 216
    Last week of March, but all of our deals this month are going to be extra special.  Check out todays deal on the Dark Corojos!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    timb:
    Check out todays deal on the Dark Corojos!
    thats a good deal. if i didnt have a ton of em id pick those up.