Home General Discussion

Anyone know where to get cellos??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
As title says I'm looking to buy some cellos and have no idea where to find them from

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee.mcglynn:
    As title says I'm looking to buy some cellos and have no idea where to find them from
    Sure I DO!!! 9505510238703038470712.....HA!!!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Hmm interesting question, I've never heard of any place selling them. Maybe check with a local B&M. I've got some of various sizes that I've kept to put on naked sticks. But I'm assuming you probably want a certain size and probably enough for a box of cigars.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    just check your mail.:)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jeep edson:
    just check your mail.:)
    Yeah Lee..gotta few friends to help you out with that "issue"!!!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Used to save them, had a gallon size bag full but tossed it when we moved. :-0 I can start saving them and send you a bag full in a couple months if you want, lemme know
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wtf is this????? Jim your frickin crazy!!!!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jgibv:
    Used to save them, had a gallon size bag full but tossed it when we moved. :-0 I can start saving them and send you a bag full in a couple months if you want, lemme know
    That's would be great!!! Thank you!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jgibv:
    No problem. I'll start saving them again --- and will send them your way when I get a bag full.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Call a FX Smith in McSherrystown PA (717) 637-5232 and ask Craig Smith. He would know or could sell you some.

Are you rolling your own or what do you need them for?

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I use to save them too but I gave up. Wish I held onto them now. Sorry man. I think some on here could send you some though. I never have seen them for sale but just smoke a lot of cigars and there ya go.
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    JIM ..... I think Lee was talking about empty cellos
    You crazy SOB
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I think I only sent you 2 cellos. Your favorite cigars don't come in cello, therefore most of what I sent was naked. Sorry :)
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jgibv:
    Guess what I found last weekend on a shelf in the basement, while searching for my sanding block and sandpaper.....

My ziploc bag of cellos!!!! Apparently they survived the move after all
    (this might help explain why wife was yelling at me for having so much $hit when we were moving though, LOL)

I'll get 'em packed up and send them your way this week ....