Home General Discussion

C.com 2012 Awards Sampler--Worth Getting?

raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
Given Alex's admission that their 2012 award selections were limited to what c.com could put in a sampler, what's your overall impression of this, since I'm thinking of getting it. Anything that has a My Father, Genesis, Black Crown and Cohiba XV is tempting, even if it also features some of my 'dog brands' like the GH 2002 and Man O'War. I mean, it's not like I'm wanting on cigars--got close to a hundred sitting in my humidor right not, but as a way of getting certain brands not available in the custom sampler, and aging them for quite a bit, this might be a worthwhile choice...

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    call or email a rep and have them put something special together for you. 2012 awards with some subs for the stuff you dont want. let tham know what your looking to spend ad what cigars your intrested in. Im sure andy would be happy to hear from you. I dont have his email right on hand, but if you pm catfish I know he has it memorized.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    ddubridge:
    call or email a rep and have them put something special together for you. 2012 awards with some subs for the stuff you dont want. let tham know what your looking to spend ad what cigars your intrested in. Im sure andy would be happy to hear from you. I dont have his email right on hand, but if you pm catfish I know he has it memorized.
    +1, just bc it's not on the menu, doesn't mean you can't order it!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    ddubridge:
    Totally agree.....Andy is a quality dude. Put together a really impressive $50 sampler for me.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I'd have them take out the sticks you don't want and get two of each that you do so you can really gauge the sticks instead of just guessing about how one smoked
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    18 cigars for $60. That's about as inexpensive as it gets. If there are a bunch of sticks in there you haven't tried yet or know you enjoy it is totally worth it, even if there are a few you know you don't like. You really can't ask for much from a $3 stick so that sampler is well worth it if you're interested in it.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    +1, if you've got room in the humi, I think it would be worth it
  • yleekyotyleekyot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 19
    I am truly interested in the 2012 sampler. I did get the MoW Ruination and My Father...i will enjoy these later this Spring. Hope the 2012 will be around at the end of the month. Will have some extra cash by then. Already spent my allotment this month.