Home General Discussion

Poker league is up and running

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Let me get Puffys addy if you dont mind Ray.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    pelirrojo:
    I think I'm out this week boys. I gotsta go grocery shopping. It's in the upper 60s here today and I feel the need to cook over some coals whilst imbibing some tasty beverages and a cigar or two.
    yeah, jealous is totally the word......since it is 29 degrees i have to piss off my son (his room is down there) by smoking downstairs with the windows open.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    I think I'm out this week boys. I gotsta go grocery shopping. It's in the upper 60s here today and I feel the need to cook over some coals whilst imbibing some tasty beverages and a cigar or two.
    yeah, jealous is totally the word......since it is 29 degrees i have to piss off my son (his room is down there) by smoking downstairs with the windows open.
    Yeah if I could get away with it, I would smoke 1 to with the window open, wife would kill me though. I just seen u r in St. Louis, 2 of r best friend live there, he is doing his residency there at a hospital. His wife is a nurse there 2
    smoke em if you got em:
    Let me get Puffys addy if you dont mind Ray.
    Pm to ya bro
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Don't be too jealous. It's back to cold/rain/snow this weekend. The nice days always seem to be in the middle of the week when I'm stuck at work.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    Yeah if I could get away with it, I would smoke 1 to with the window open, wife would kill me though. I just seen u r in St. Louis, 2 of r best friend live there, he is doing his residency there at a hospital. His wife is a nurse there 2
    yep.....born and raised.

one of those types that will never leave. Great place to raise a family, and just enough to do for it not to be too boring.
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    yep.....born and raised.

one of those types that will never leave. Great place to raise a family, and just enough to do for it not to be too boring.
    Yeah it was nice, we went out last summer and visited stayed at the Renaissance hotel for a few days and went to a few bars and restaurants over by arch, had a very good time.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    yep.....born and raised.

Yeah it was nice, we went out last summer and visited stayed at the Renaissance hotel for a few days and went to a few bars and restaurants over by arch, had a very good time.
    you ought to make it a point to come down for our Mardi Gras celebration before they are gone. we have the second largest MG celbration in north america and 3rd largest in the western hemisphere. It's like New Orleans lite.
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    yep.....born and raised.

you ought to make it a point to come down for our Mardi Gras celebration before they are gone. we have the second largest MG celbration in north america and 3rd largest in the western hemisphere. It's like New Orleans lite.
    Wow, wish I could. When is it?
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    I do apoligize for addy delay been super busy if anyone has mine Im open to you passing it out no problem and thx for doing so if you have. Is there a game tonight and how many?
    puffmaster:
    I do apoligize for addy delay been super busy if anyone has mine Im open to you passing it out no problem and thx for doing so if you have. Is there a game tonight and how many?
    that's ok bro, yes there is a game tonight, not sure how many yet, what is your last name so I can send this package out to ya.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Glock1975:
    puffmaster:
    that's ok bro, yes there is a game tonight, not sure how many yet, what is your last name so I can send this package out to ya.
    I mailed mine to Ryan Puffmaster. LOL
    Ryan Gallimore
    puffmaster:
    Ryan Gallimore
    Thanks, package will b out tomorrow. Hope to c u later.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    yep.....born and raised.

it is the saturday before ash wednesday......so it changes every year, but anywhere from mid february to early march. Next year it would be March 1st. this is a pic from one of the corners.....there are 12 or so corners in this neighboorhood that is just like this:

and a pic down broadway image
    Let's go guys, we need more playaz
    only 5 guys right now.....ouch.
    Yeah I guess that's 20 to the winner.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Puffmaster should be banned!!!
    CigarMan37:
    he just took me out......i played HORRIBLE when i got that big lead. i am so pissed at myself
    brianetz1:
    CigarMan37:
    he just took me out......i played HORRIBLE when i got that big lead. i am so pissed at myself
    Don't feel bad after a long heads up battle he took me out. Good game guys everyone get puffy addy again.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    CigarMan37:
    Don't feel bad after a long heads up battle he took me out. Good game guys everyone get puffy addy again.
    yeah, i watched......great game by him. Had some great hands. He's a good player.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    I was surprised Ray didn't win, we need to do something if he wins next week though
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    CigarMan37:
    yeah, i watched......great game by him. Had some great hands. He's a good player.
    Yeah he is, I say bounty on him next week. Lol
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    CigarMan37:
    Yeah he is, I say bounty on him next week. Lol
    agreed!!!
    Good game all Sry I ran out had to close the shop and wife was waiting in parking lot. Great heads up battle. Reason I have been so distant and on the run my truck blew it's rear able last week and been at evenings mercy for a ride while in the shop thank you everyone for being patient.
    puffmaster:
    Good game all Sry I ran out had to close the shop and wife was waiting in parking lot. Great heads up battle. Reason I have been so distant and on the run my truck blew it's rear able last week and been at evenings mercy for a ride while in the shop thank you everyone for being patient.
    Great game, u deserved to win.
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    pelirrojo:
    yep.....born and raised.

it is the saturday before ash wednesday......so it changes every year, but anywhere from mid february to early march. Next year it would be March 1st. this is a pic from one of the corners.....there are 12 or so corners in this neighboorhood that is just like this:

and a pic down broadway image
    Sweet, I will have to look into it and contact our friends about it next year. Will hook up
    Poker winnings mailed puffmaster 9505510486553067396539