Home General Discussion

NOOB QUESTION

puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
SO familiar with cigars but getting new to the threads and online ordering seeing that I manage a B&M its sorta frowned upon but hey I can have to seperate entities lol. Neways I have been on here every day for over an hour since I joined. And I keep noticing everyone having these "BOMB" stories. My ignorance but I just aint catching on. For example the Uncalled for and you got it coming and the stories like It blew up my mailbox or my neighbor found it and i reinforced my mail idk just not undersatnding the inside dialog!! Someone elaborate pls and sorry if its dumb question!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    You just done F'd up Mr. Puff master blaster.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    should i delete this sry didnt mean to offend
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Its just a way of being creative with acknowledging that someone sent you something. but if someone does truely blow up your house/mailbox, etc (and by no means am i encouraging this action), please send up pictures...make sure you light a cigar off of the fire and watch it.

That being said, sometimes there is a story that goes along with a package, and you can share or not.
    Lol. No one is offended here broskilletini. Just wait ..... tick tock tick tock
    Trident:
    Its just a way of being creative with acknowledging that someone sent you something. but if someone does truely blow up your house/mailbox, etc (and by no means am i encouraging this action), please send up pictures...make sure you light a cigar off of the fire and watch it.

That being said, sometimes there is a story that goes along with a package, and you can share or not.
    Lol will do but pls dont lol ok I understand so just a story to make for fun conversation. Which I figured but didnt know if there was a pre convo I missed or something that ppl were playing off of obviously i dont think someones house is being blown up
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    pay very close attention and you'll find out some weird inside jokes are flying around this forum. after a short while you'll know enought to play along with some of them.
    ddubridge:
    pay very close attention and you'll find out some weird insdie jokes are flying around this forum. after a short while you'll know enought to play along with some of them.
    good job Torii Hunter
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    pay very close attention and you'll find out some weird insdie jokes are flying around this forum. after a short while you'll know enought to play along with some of them.
    good job Torii Hunter
    ^ unlike this one that I'm not sure of
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    I'll trade you Josh Hamilton and 2 midgets for Justin Verlander.
    can you throw in wilson or weaver??
    puffmaster:
    can you throw in wilson or weaver??
    only if you throw in Triple Crown
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well Sir, our little transaction is a trade. Some people will use that to do a trade and slide you a curve ball. By adding more than what the trade was for. Meaning, you say a 5 stick trade. You expect five sticks to come in for your trade offer. Yes it's nice to put in a extra stick, but it's not necessary. How the trade turns into a bomb, is when there's two or more sticks in there. Or a stick way over the value of the trade. All those can be considered bombs. Don't worry about our little trade, I'm a good guy. Plus ours was just a blind fiver :)....
    NOt worried trades I got down lol ANd I understand the bomb process ( just cant figure out the timer so hope package arrives in time, poor male man) Just learning the lingo lol
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    do you mean those 5 will blind him?
    Mr. Moderator, pls take out the #5 in this thread.
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    we've been over this. not happening.
    Trident:

Everyday sticks don't do that. It's a nice welcoming fiver :)...
    puffmaster:
    NOt worried trades I got down lol ANd I understand the bomb process ( just cant figure out the timer so hope package arrives in time, poor male man) Just learning the lingo lol

Uh ohhhh, here we go. Fiver Mr. Puff, remember...
    I can count 1...6...3...9......5 right?
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    puffmaster:
    lmao!! weve created a monster!! i love it
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    what if the midgets can juggle?
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    danielzreyes:
    ddubridge:
    good job Torii Hunter
    what if the midgets can juggle?
    two juggling midgets for Valverde and Raburn
    Just one, for Valverde and you can keep his stupid glasses.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Everyday sticks don't do that. It's a nice welcoming fiver :)...

Ha ha... Ha... Ha ha ha!! Did anyone ever mention that Rick has twelve fingers on each hand? We've all seen your "fivers", bro. This is gonna be good!
    danielzreyes:
    Just one, for Valverde and you can keep his stupid glasses.
    thats fine, but he has to keep his stupid hair cut/color. You guys pick up Raburn, break both his legs so he cant every place baseball again. You know we'd be dumb enough to re-sign him.
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    No Monster! were doing a simple trade. Five for five or sooooo7ooo8ooo9oooooo lol I forgot to ask if he likes macanudos or quoroms?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    puffmaster:
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    No Monster! were doing a simple trade. Five for five or sooooo7ooo8ooo9oooooo lol I forgot to ask if he likes macanudos or quoroms?
    no such thing as a simple trade around here..and counting to 5.. i think everyone here is using the metric system..
    twistedstem:
    puffmaster:
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    no such thing as a simple trade around here..and counting to 5.. i think everyone here is using the metric system..

Is this the Fluff Thread, lol...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    RCY Cigars:
    Well Sir, our little transaction is a trade. Some people will use that to do a trade and slide you a curve ball. By adding more than what the trade was for. Meaning, you say a 5 stick trade. You expect five sticks to come in for your trade offer. Yes it's nice to put in a extra stick, but it's not necessary. How the trade turns into a bomb, is when there's two or more sticks in there. Or a stick way over the value of the trade. All those can be considered bombs. Don't worry about our little trade, I'm a good guy. Plus ours was just a blind fiver :)....
    Don't trust rick that is all I have to say!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    puffmaster:
    reggie713:
    puffmaster:
    I hear rick loves white owls!! Especially the grape ones