Home General Discussion

YOU. check your PM

jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
big steve, sleeve tony, lee asian, bigshizz, roman

Comments

• bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    well, i feel slighted....on a side note 'june' i might need to be in Concord before the end of the month, as my SIL has been hospitalized and sadly, isnt expected to make it past then. Cancer is a beach!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jliu:
    thats not me
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    thats not me
    But it doesnt mean I dont <3 you smookie
    bearb:
    well, i feel slighted....on a side note 'june' i might need to be in Concord before the end of the month, as my SIL has been hospitalized and sadly, isnt expected to make it past then. Cancer is a beach!
    Hey barry I am incredibly sorry to hear this. Prayers going out brother. In the event you do go to concord by all means let me know. I will absolutely love to be hospitable towards you
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Snooby, it may be time for us to herf and talk about those "Special" sticks you are seemingly acquiring at an alarming clip. I am thinking the last weekend in January maybe a good time? What say you snooby?
    Bombay:
    Snooby, it may be time for us to herf and talk about those "Special" sticks you are seemingly acquiring at an alarming clip. I am thinking the last weekend in January maybe a good time? What say you snooby?
    Yo yo. Im available sunday of the last weekend of jan. Did you want to meet near me? U? In da middle? Etc?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Yo yo. Im available sunday of the last weekend of jan. Did you want to meet near me? U? In da middle? Etc?
    Jelly :(
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    jliu:
    bearb:
    Hey barry I am incredibly sorry to hear this. Prayers going out brother. In the event you do go to concord by all means let me know. I will absolutely love to be hospitable towards you
    ...i didnt mean to post this here, no harm, but i was thinking i had PM'd you.....but since i messed up...yes, @ 46, Kim has been fighting cancer for almost 8 years...and is about to lose. Very much appreciate the offer...too much is up in the air right now. Hard to know when or how to go out..as i cant just stop teaching here. Timing is not good. Thanks again for your thoughts...this place is great!
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Jelly :(
    my body's so bootyliciousssss.

we will herf soon my daniel. whenever I go down to socal next, Todd and Joe are gonna round up the crew for a herf. When that happens, I'm going to bring you some delcious cigars
    bearb:
    jliu:
    bearb:
    ...i didnt mean to post this here, no harm, but i was thinking i had PM'd you.....but since i messed up...yes, @ 46, Kim has been fighting cancer for almost 8 years...and is about to lose. Very much appreciate the offer...too much is up in the air right now. Hard to know when or how to go out..as i cant just stop teaching here. Timing is not good. Thanks again for your thoughts...this place is great!
    Man... 8 years. Once you have things more concrete, by all means let me know. Would love to see you again.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Juney baby! I think near robby if we can get him to committ in the concord area. That weekend there is no football either so we will be able to truly herf. I am out of town the following weekend (Superbowl) in vegas (EPICNESS). I will send robby a PM as he is on vacation in NC.
    Bombay:
    jliu:
    Bombay:
    Juney baby! I think near robby if we can get him to committ in the concord area. That weekend there is no football either so we will be able to truly herf. I am out of town the following weekend (Superbowl) in vegas (EPICNESS). I will send robby a PM as he is on vacation in NC.
    sounds good to me man. lets do it.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Laker check your inbox. Please!