Home General Discussion

Intoxicated Ordering?!

2»

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Yeah I very rarely go over there but I did see that about two weeks ago . I hand out the ccom catalogs as well haha. Glad you brought the ccom Padilla deal to my attention thanks man . CCOM is about the only place I ever go , graet deals and great service.
  • forgetfulrobotforgetfulrobot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Not a problem at all. I agree with you 110% on the great service. I really think a lot of businesses could take a note or two on CCom's customer support and service. Friendly and very knowledgeable staff, no BS deals, and they really do care about each and every order they process. Case and point for me is the water pillow thread going on right now. I can't name another company that comes on their forum and explains to you exactly what is going on and why and then thanks you for the input.
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    four, I really like them, but I'm getting kinda bored with it. I only have a 50 count humi right now (choosing my next one right now actually) so one box fills it and I don't have much room once I fill it up with singles and a box. I'm gonna hold onto them, I'll want them next week when my new humi gets here.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    forgetfulrobot:
    Not a problem at all. I agree with you 110% on the great service. I really think a lot of businesses could take a note or two on CCom's customer support and service. Friendly and very knowledgeable staff, no BS deals, and they really do care about each and every order they process. Case and point for me is the water pillow thread going on right now. I can't name another company that comes on their forum and explains to you exactly what is going on and why and then thanks you for the input.

Great example man ...