Home General Discussion

Orlando peoples...

jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
I will be in Orlando from the 1st to the 10th of January. Anyone around that wants to herf, enjoy libations, make bad choices, etc, etc?

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    you should try to check out the corona cigar company.my brother inlaw went there last year.said it was impressive.hoping to check it out sometime soon myself
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    twistedstem:
    you should try to check out the corona cigar company.my brother inlaw went there last year.said it was impressive.hoping to check it out sometime soon myself
    I am planning on going there...Just not sure which of their stores to visit.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    If you like hard liquor (and you do)...the one downtown. If you like a full shopping area and restauants, bars, ect. in walking distance...Heathrow. If you like cigars, cigars, and more cigars as well as seeing a few local celebs and Avo a few times a week...Sand Lake Rd. The one on Sand Lake is the first store they opened and still my favorite by far, though there are good memories there that cloud my objectivity. Cant go wrong with anyone of them and be prepared to spend some money on some stuff you havent seen anywhere else. Im a hour from there and will do my best to get down to OTown. PM me when your here because I know my a$$ will forget.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jthanatos and the bird in one spot? I like.
    The bird can show a good time in OTown...can also show off a few places he is no longer welcome to fly into, lol.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Vulchor:
    The bird can show a good time in OTown...can also show off a few places he is no longer welcome to fly into, lol.
    The sad part is I know you're not joking hahahaha.
    Vulchor:
    If you like hard liquor (and you do)...the one downtown. If you like a full shopping area and restauants, bars, ect. in walking distance...Heathrow. If you like cigars, cigars, and more cigars as well as seeing a few local celebs and Avo a few times a week...Sand Lake Rd. The one on Sand Lake is the first store they opened and still my favorite by far, though there are good memories there that cloud my objectivity. Cant go wrong with anyone of them and be prepared to spend some money on some stuff you havent seen anywhere else. Im a hour from there and will do my best to get down to OTown. PM me when your here because I know my a$$ will forget.
    The downtown and the Sand lake were the ones I was torn between after reading their website... may just have to visit both.
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    The Corona Cigar Co. in Lake Mary just north isn't half bad either.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i like the one on sandlake, and i would be up for a herf but im working straight through the day i go back home starting thurs.
    taythegibs:
    i like the one on sandlake, and i would be up for a herf but im working straight through the day i go back home starting thurs.
    You still at Pirates?
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Vulchor:

Good information... haven't been to either of them yet. The one on Sand Lake Rd. is about 2 hours for me.
    Worth the ride Wendell. Get a couple hundred bucks for gas, cigars, and pick a place (lots around) for a good meal. A worthwhile drive to be sure.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I will be in the Tampa area around that time. But time restraints will probably prevent me from getting to Orlando. Too much to do on the house in St Pete
    marineatbn03:
    I will be in the Tampa area around that time. But time restraints will probably prevent me from getting to Orlando. Too much to do on the house in St Pete
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRQD0tK8h0
    jthanatos:
    taythegibs:
    You still at Pirates?
    yeah i am, im waiting to hear now if i got a seasonal position here.
    JJust bumping this up, got the new schedule and im off the third and a few days after, ill be here for an extra week or two bunking at a friends place and id love to meet up for a herf or even a meet and greet.
    taythegibs:
    JJust bumping this up, got the new schedule and im off the third and a few days after, ill be here for an extra week or two bunking at a friends place and id love to meet up for a herf or even a meet and greet.
    Sweet, I will shoot you a PM when I get down there. Ideally, I am looking at Jan 7,8, or 9.
    jthanatos:
    taythegibs:
    JJust bumping this up, got the new schedule today and im off the third and a few days after, ill be here for an extra week or two bunking at a friends place and id love to meet up for a herf or even a meet and greet.
    Sweet, I will shoot you a PM when I get down there. Ideally, I am looking at Jan 7,8, or 9.
    i hope all is going well for ya! I am currently off those three days if'n you still want to try and meet up!