2»

Comments

• OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    reggie713:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    reggie713:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    reggie713:
    I agree, although, this December ain't that bad! Smoked my first avo today!
    Haven't even tried one.. did you like it? And where abouts do you live?
    It was a little on the milder side, but I liked it! I live in mount clemens
    Oh, that's awesome. You ever go to Roman's (Trident) place?
    No, but I did meet up with trident at the location on hall rd. was my first trip to a b&m, and he made me spend a bunch of money! Lol, jk, didn't have time to smoke, but he's a nice guy
    Hahaha he has a tendency of influencing people like that I guess. But that's cool, is that the B&M where you can bring your own smokes? Wish I had one by my house. I prefer supporting CCOM if I can help it.
  • Mosher44Mosher44 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome to the forum man! Do you primarily shop online or at a local B&M for your cigars? This will help shape my response on recommended sticks

I shop sometimes at my B&M but i am going to start buying here! the deals look awesome, but im open to everything to try.
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Mosher44:
    ENFIDL:
    Welcome to the forum man! Do you primarily shop online or at a local B&M for your cigars? This will help shape my response on recommended sticks

I shop sometimes at my B&M but i am going to start buying here! the deals look awesome, but im open to everything to try.

I find I only go to the local B&M when I'm looking for a particular smoke... When I just want to try a few for cheap I buy here or Cigarsprintsale... Great company to buy from in my opinion.