Home General Discussion

Diesel Grind with Shorty and Hercules

denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
Had a good time. Really nice guy. Stick was good too.

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Awesome Dennis, good to hear from you. Come back with good times...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Rubbing elbows with famous people these days are we Dennis? That's so awesome!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Thanks guys. Yeah a little hiatus from here was in order. Too many noobies and vets beating up each other. Glad you two are here. I see Stephen and E are back as well. What is the new great stick? Did the forum blend ever happen?
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I didn't realize you were on hiatus Dennis. I never really left the forums I just don't post these days, mostly just lurking. I saw your post and had to respond.

I think the forum blend is just about complete but it keeps getting picked up and dropped fairly regularly. Hope it does happen though. Tons of new stuff. I can't possibly keep up anymore, have been mostly sticking to tried and true sticks lately.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    It's being finalized as we speak. Is your blog back up and running or do I have to get on your case again :)?
    The blog is dormant. We are changing car policies so no more driving company cars here soon. I also dont pick my own car anymore, my boss assigns the car. Someone F'd up and drove like an anus in front of the owner. Work is ok though.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Very cool home skillet
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    dennisking:
    Thanks guys. Yeah a little hiatus from here was in order. Too many noobies and vets beating up each other. Glad you two are here. I see Stephen and E are back as well. What is the new great stick? Did the forum blend ever happen?
    glad to see ya back bro. E and Hannibal dragged me back the other day. Really glad I didn't miss the forum blend
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Dennys! Love youuuuuuu. Hiiiiiiiiii
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    xIcedGuardianx:
    dennisking:
    glad to see ya back bro. E and Hannibal dragged me back the other day. Really glad I didn't miss the forum blend
    time the F out...who dragged you back??
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    smoke em if you got em:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    dennisking:
    Fight, fight, fight..
    jliu:
    missed ya Jiunn. I need you and Isaac's facebook names so we can stay in touch.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    smoke em if you got em:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    dennisking:
    RACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    missed ya Jiunn. I need you and Isaac's facebook names so we can stay in touch.
    I'm jiunn Liu on facebook. Just look for a Chinese midget