Home General Discussion

George Rico of Gan Habano Says Hello to Us and Alex

RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
Hey Guys Ive had the Pleasure to Sit around and Smoke Some great Cigars and have some Great Conversation with George Rico of Gran Habano Cigars over the last few days when he has been traveling around Northern California. What a Great Guy, wesat in my B&M without being in a Big event and I feeel i really got to know him and about his family and the buisness , how cool. I talked about our forum her and he was well aware of it and told me he looks through it. HEY ALEX>>>>> he told me to tell you Hello! LOL Anyway Last night the Tobacco Road here in Sacramento Held an Event for Gran Habano and We spent the night smoking Azteca, and Gran Habano Reserves.... and some NON Released Blends...... NICE. We had a BBQ and Ate some HOT Sausages and these HUGE ass CHICKEN LEGS With Ghost Chili Sauce! LOL He was flying back to Miami today... Sarry for the people on that Plane! ANyway George Loves us so we thought we would say HI! in this Photo is Paul, the sales rep in NorCal for all the great Brands, George Rico, Me (Ozzie) and Zee the Owner of Tobacco Road...
Photobucket

Comments