Home General Discussion

A certain taste

Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
I had refrained from asking this however now that I have had about 4 sticks with the taste am really curious.  The last stick, rocky patel 15th anniversary, has it but not as much as others that I can't remember.  If you saw my other post I used to smoke a recreational smoke back in my teen/early 20's, and, again not proud of it, on occasion had done another that I will not name.  Anyone know this?  Cubans are the best so I thought maybe it is a certain type of tobacco used? 

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    LoL are you trying to say the RP 15th tasted like weed? That explains the price point!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I've never had either smoke you mentioned, the Rocky or the other, BUT sometimes cigars can taste grassy, or hay-like. Maybe they are too young, or maybe that's just the flavor they were going for.

Also, maybe the tastes are similar but not exact...but your brain automatically says "yup that's weed," or whatever, lol!

For example see the "Pepper" thread. It touches a little on how we perceive taste.
  • Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    No not weed.  This is a tangy taste.  Chemical almost.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I haven't smoked the rp 15th. If you give a bit more information maybe someone can tell you what it is you are tasting. Describe what you perceive it as being, what it smells like thru the nose or aroma in the air, etc.