Home General Discussion

Pairings

jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
Was in Chicago at a very Polish grocery store (no one speaks English) and saw this....... seems like it might make a nice pairing...

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Nice find! .....now what do you do with it? ;)
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Rain:
    Nice find! .....now what do you do with it? ;)
    I could try smokin it ! (but probably better if I drink it)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    really good coffee is hard to find.
    if it is the same Davidoss that i know and love in the cigar world, you should be good. they dont scrimp on quality.

Coffee is one of the very few drinks that i endorse while smoking a cigar. the mild acidity and flavor profile of coffee match up very well with the mild alkalinity and overall flavor profile of cigars. the difference in pH helps you taste the other better. its a proverbial "match made in heaven" that anone who enjoys both should try together.

other drinks that i feel work well with cigars include Coke Classic (not pepsi), water, and to a lesser degree, Dr. Pepper.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    kuzi16:
    really good coffee is hard to find.
    if it is the same Davidoss that i know and love in the cigar world, you should be good. they dont scrimp on quality.

Coffee is one of the very few drinks that i endorse while smoking a cigar. the mild acidity and flavor profile of coffee match up very well with the mild alkalinity and overall flavor profile of cigars. the difference in pH helps you taste the other better. its a proverbial "match made in heaven" that anone who enjoys both should try together.

other drinks that i feel work well with cigars include Coke Classic (not pepsi), water, and to a lesser degree, Dr. Pepper.
    +1 on the coke classic.