Home General Discussion

christmas spirit.

twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
hello everybody..so im kinda of new around here.started on the forums early this yeardid a lot of lurking before getting active.always found this a great place to get info and suggestions anything you need to know and some stuff you cant forget if you tried>>>lol>>but this season has been amazing .to see all of you involved in spreading christmas spirit around .from secret sant,the real santa.sasquatch and who could forget the christmas poo.all just wanting to give anonymously with wanting nothing in return but make someone else happy.truly inspiring.you all make this feel like a brotherhodd and i thank you all!! and wish all of you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS...AND....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! image

Comments

• mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    twistedstem:
    hello everybody..so im kinda of new around here.started on the forums early this yeardid a lot of lurking before getting active.always found this a great place to get info and suggestions anything you need to know and some stuff you cant forget if you tried>>>lol>>but this season has been amazing .to see all of you involved in spreading christmas spirit around .from secret sant,the real santa.sasquatch and who could forget the christmas poo.all just wanting to give anonymously with wanting nothing in return but make someone else happy.truly inspiring.you all make this feel like a brotherhodd and i thank you all!! and wish all of you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS...AND....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! image

Well said!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It's the best man...that's for sure! Amazing friends made, historic herfs and hilarious conversations! Happy Holidays and good herfing for 2013!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Ditto, people here are amazing. I love seeing the packages fly, and seeing and hearing the stories behind. I am very greatfull this year. I have my awesome beautiful wife, and kids and are all safe, and to meet several of u guys is just amazing. Hope all you have a safe and wonderfull holidays.
  • Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    That's a nice fake Santa pic. Santa doesn't smoke pipes. Just cigars
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    yes i know twas the best i could find on short notice sorry sir
  • Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    twistedstem:
    I love you my mistletoe
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Santa Claus:
    twistedstem: