Home General Discussion

foundry

twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
ok so bought these yesterday.thought the foundry was interesting looking so i grabbedone.any one smoke one yet curios?thougtodays haulht the gear ring was kinda different.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    That's interesting. Where did you get the one with the ring?
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    A local B&M here has those as well. I am curious as well about these. I thought the ring was kind of cool but have always passed them up.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    from my local b&m
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    I have one sitting in my humi right now. Apparently it uses no Dominican, Honduran or Nicaraguan tobbacco.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    There has been almost no buzz about this cigar.
    Part of me wants to try it the other part doesn't want to track it down.

Let me know how it is when you smoke it.

• stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I heard that your supposed to collect the gear rings and has new releases come out the gears fit together. I've heard it just another "pretty good" cigar from General Cigar. I was gifted recently. I'll smoke it this week and post a thought.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    If someone comes up with an extra Foundry cigar with the gear ring, I'd be interested in a trade.
    Or let me know what you would want for it.

Being an old gearhead/motorhead (depending on which generation you grew up in), I think it would be a cool addition. LOL!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Will grab some, seen em today at bm.:-) :-)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    stad:
    I heard that your supposed to collect the gear rings and has new releases come out the gears fit together. I've heard it just another "pretty good" cigar from General Cigar. I was gifted recently. I'll smoke it this week and post a thought.
    Maybe I'm not very creative, but what in the h3ll could a few gears make?
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Apparently every year there is suppose to be a new piece, like a gear, or a spring or whateverand it's suppose to make something. My B&M by me has these, I picked one up. No one knows about what they are made of or from where. Also the owner was telling me the sales rep said this: "I have these new cigars, I can't tell you what they are made from, or from where. They are interesting to smoke though, Oh yea you need to buy 15 boxes if you want these in the store" Havent tried it yet, it's been sitting in my humi for a couple weeks.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Anybody have one yet?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    mmccartneydc:
    Anybody have one yet?
    I gave some out at our last Herf....but haven't tried it yet maybe Steve, Caleb, Nick or John has?? Don't know though.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    yeah havent smoked mine yet .waitin to hear if anyone else did,maybe ill fire it up this weekend.i curios about the gear thing to.the guy at my b&m said what you all have been posting that next years will be another peice and so on.will see i guess
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    mmccartneydc:
    Anybody have one yet?
    I haven't had one, but one of the guys at my local B&M was less than impressed. Very vocally less than impressed.