Home General Discussion

Chicago HERF.......EVEN MORE PICS FROM TRIDENT...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Just got back home......OMG.....These guys are lunatics.....It has been many years since I have had so much fun.......More stories to follow.......Anything you hear about me is completely false......Cannot be proven in a court of law......She said that she was 18.......

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Look forward to hearing the stories, I will be moving back in 6 months and hope to see the gang at a future Herf.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Woke up in the morning feeling like p diddy......... more to come..... need to hop on the plane now.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    So jelly. Couldn't even make it for a quick vherf :(
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    I cant tell if Im hung over from friday night or saturday night...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bigfnsteve:
    I cant tell if Im hung over from friday night or saturday night...
    That IS how you roll son...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    so when is this herf? do i get an invite? chicago is only a a few hrs from me
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Trident:
    so when is this herf? do i get an invite? chicago is only a a few hrs from me
    Hahahahahaha.....You came, you saw, you kicked some a$$......
    no...we followed the rules. there was only a pass...and of course, by pass, i mean people "pass"ing out cigars cough cough...greg!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:
    Woke up in the morning feeling like p diddy......... more to come..... need to hop on the plane now.
    you mean like black with your own record label and clothing line??
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    you mean like black with your own record label and clothing line??
    yea dude. im thinkin FABA
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Pics......?????
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Truly amazing herf and fun, yes story coming and will include pics! I think my eyes still hurt and my face because I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all day and night!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MVW67:
    Truly amazing herf and fun, yes story coming and will include pics! I think my eyes still hurt and my face because I couldn't wipe the smile off my face all day and night!
    :o)
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Can't wait...
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    is that ater Steve gave you the kissy face
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    All I want to know is, after the herf was over and everybody was back at the hotels, who slept with who.....
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    huh no reason to post that one........lol:-)
    greg2648:
    Trident:
    MVW67:
    All I want to know is, after the herf was over and everybody was back at the hotels, who slept with who.....
    Very funny Rome, Greg, woke up with my hands between two pillows....aghhh, they weren't Pillows.....lmao
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Just letting you all know that I m safely back home for an hour or so. However, freezing rain just over the border, slowed the traveling speed immensely and turned the highway into a skating rink. (Luckily i had my hockey stick still in the car in case i went in the ditch, i could entertain myself) It was however, NOT a nice way to end an unbelievable and monumentus event. but I need my bed now, sorry :( And i can vouch that Mike did basically smile continuously...an amazing man, just like all the rest of them 'little monsters' that showed up! Thanks so much guys.
    What can one say just Amazing!!!! I believe the anticipation and hype of the Chi town herf was...yeah pretty good!!!!

The night before, Barry (aka Bearb) is at Roman's (aka Trident) and in a trance looking at Rome's collection, Bigfnsteve is in Milwaukee, along with suprise guest!! Jthanatos is already in Chicago. With the excitement building, I find it hard to sleep....
    The next morning I am up and on my way..to Milwaukee..finally!!!!! Call Rome on speaker phone , and find out Barry is still in awe.......and he and Barry who are also on the way with 4-5 hours trip!!!

Get to Milwaukee, find hotel (very posh), it's like 10am call Steve, let him know I was there....thinking to ones self that he doesn't sound too well, and that he is waiting on guest to get ready.... Finally they walk out and looooow and behold Jiunn, my old Roomie is with him!! After hearfelt welcomes hugs and kisses don't think tongues were used..LOL anyways packed up and on to Chicago... (find out they Steve/Jiunn only went to bed a few hours prior, which i could tell because the after smell was there)!!!!. Oh the converstions were cool...

Get to Chicago, Jiunn and Steve now desperately needs gum,coffee, water,Gatorade, Aleeve.....Find hotel and check in, oh what the heck might as well start drinking again out comes the Spotted Cow. We chill in Hotel until I realize I forgot something in truck, walk out and notice a vehicle with Canada plates pulling up,,, I recognize Rome right away, tell him room number and see him there. They arrive in room and think I already know Greg and this is probably going to be the biggest Pound for Pound Herf... With the exception of Barry/Bearb, he sooooo tiny... Guess we know who is riding B I T C H. We all pile in to Truck, Yes all 5 of us and head to 8 to 8 cigars for the weekend deals.(Trust me the ride was entertaining).

Arrive at 8 to 8 Cigars and meet Jim (aka Jthanatos). I believe all the guys were impressed with B&M, introduce my friend Sam (Casa De Montecristo) who happens to be helping out at this place to everyone, we hang out there. looking, buying, smoking and drooling over cigars...until Jiunn announces he is hungry. Sam suggest a place just down the street. ya right, We split up and head down the road! (Needless to say after one vehicle getting lost, Me blowing by the restuarant on the highway and backing up on the shoulder, Steve can't quit laughing, we back all the way into restuarant, finally locate other vehicle and get all to destination, we now sit down for seafood, aligator and other interesting food, damn Barry can eat!

We leave and get Bigfnsteve and Jiunn checked into their hotel, and head back to other one, call front desk and get van to take us over too Casa de Montecristo. You should have seen the boxes of booze and cigars we loaded up.. Get dropped of and the boys get the tour, into the locked collectors room and the rest of the B&M, we looked as if we were moving in!! Into the elevator and down to the smoking room. and the Party begins!! We had some great times with great friends, Greg showed up shortly after and we Vherfed with Marker, some great conversations with everyone and Sam was also there and entertained us also. As you can see from the pictures lots of drinking going on and great time to be had!!! Thank you all!!

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Beyond epicness guys. Looks like it was an event that would be hard to top
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    marineatbn03:
    Beyond epicness guys. Looks like it was an event that would be hard to top
    +1
    NICE!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Very cool guys! Looks like a blast!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Fricking awesome, guys!! Sorry I missed it. Jiunn, you lied! You're not a midget...
    Man seeing that puts a big ol smile to my face! I'm on my phone so I'll post my full take on it tonight. It was incredible :):):):):):):):):):):)
    Toombes:
    Fricking awesome, guys!! Sorry I missed it. Jiunn, you lied! You're not a midget...
    Don't discourage my outter beauty
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I love you anyway, my pudgy Asian buddy! ;)
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Looks like a blast brothers!

Lotsa cigars, booze and smiles. Can't ask for much more than that (now if there were strippers somewhere out of camera shot than you REALLY can't ask for more than that!)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Where are the pics of you guys in cuffs? No cops? What did you all smoke? Damn it looks like FUN!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    **Thought put to words**

THAT LOOKS EPIC!

Hey... Where is Glickman? Steve. You didnt invite the GLICKSTER!