Home General Discussion

Strong cigars

Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
Now into my 5th month smoking and found the stronger cigars that come my way just are not as strong as when I started.  I used to have a bad habit of a certain recreational smoke back when I was a teenager/early 20's, a very bad habit I am no longer proud of, which if you know is quit strong if you get the good stuff.  I think with my background I am used to this kind of strength.  Any recommendations?  The harder the better, lol.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    anything Camacho
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano, Dark Corojo

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero maduro or naural.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Punisher, CuAvana
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    +1 for the dark corjo
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    remember that cigars dont have to be strong to be good.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    CAO MX2 with ~8-10 months of aging in a humidor 70/70. May not be the strongest but sooooo good.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Amos Umwhat:
    Punisher, CuAvana
    Definitely, after you get past the initial 5 min, this thing is great. I liked the intensus as well!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    kuzi16:
    remember that cigars dont have to be strong to be good.
    This is very true and since I have been trying to be open minded and smoke some medium smokes that I have been gifted I have def found some winners thanks to you guys I also have been really trying slow down enjoy the smoke and pick out more flavors. I do love a strong cigar though and some potent cigars are Cain and Cain F those you can really feel in the gut. Man o War Puro Authentico, La Hencia Cubana Core, Opus X Oliva V Dieslel unlilmited. By your post chip iit makes me think your inhalling your cigars since your comparing to "strong stuff." Please don't inhale any of the cigars ive listed but I higly recommend retrohaling them. The buzz from smoking a cigar and that other stuff you referred to r different and having a tolerence for one will not mean you can sit down and spark up a Cain withouht eating a big meal first. I only mention this so that you dont turn green and turn you off to full bodied blends I want you to enjoy your journey into my favorite Tobacco Lingero.
  • Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    No not inhaling.  That much tobacco makes me fear death.  I quit smoking cigarettes with the recreational smoke, don't plan on going back to lung cancer.  The buzz just brings back the good times. 
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Oliva V are pretty full-bodied for me, tasty too!