Home General Discussion

Pick my review

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Rocky Patel winter, rocky Patel 90, Bueso, Julius cesaer, san cristobal. You got two hours... Before I get home, I was plannin on the winter blend, as it is winter 2012 technically. I may start doing this more often, to see what you guys want reviewed.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Personally I would like to hear about the Julius Ceasar, only bc I almost bought one this weekend but went with an Airbender in stead!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Julius Ceasar...Very curious
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    What size Julius Caesar ?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bigfnsteve:
    What size Julius Caesar ?
    churchill. It's a personal favorite guys, I'll be is objective as possible
    Fyi guys, it does take a while to post and finish so it may be a week until it gets posted, but I am trying to get 1-2 done a week.
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Any of them, none are available locally for me.

Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Sounds good buddy
    Nelenea:
    Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
    Damn good choice gents... Thanks lol
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    catfishbluezz:
    Nelenea:
    Any of them, none are available locally for me. Just remember to post pics, and include your foot... been too long. )
    I like how the cigar is all blurry but your feet are crystal clear, nice!
    bigharpoon:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nelenea:
    Yup...personal touch for Nelenea LOL
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Honestly I can't remember what thread it was on but one of the reviewers was always posting pics with his feet and one of the older guys made a crack about it. Turned into something funny. )
    bigharpoon:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nelenea:
    Nearly old school juinn style
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bigfnsteve:
    bigharpoon:
    catfishbluezz:
    Nelenea:
    Nearly old school juinn style
    dustin is an elitest
    Suuuure is! Isom this isom that..., Avo avo avo i luv avo. I luv that they taste like man musk! Hahaha - sorry dustin had to do it!
    bigfnsteve:
    Suuuure is! Isom this isom that..., Avo avo avo i luv avo. I luv that they taste like man musk! Hahaha - sorry dustin had to do it!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so funny! But I gotta agree with everything Dustin says. I've found his palate is very similar to mine and I'm sure I'll be reaching for the Ceasar just as soon as I read the review!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    bigfnsteve:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so funny! But I gotta agree with everything Dustin says. I've found his palate is very similar to mine and I'm sure I'll be reaching for the Ceasar just as soon as I read the review!!!
    It will be posted in the coming days. I love it personally, and highly recommend it to guys like you since we share similar tastes. It seems like it is a love or hate stick, but so are many high end smokes.
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    bigfnsteve:
    It will be posted in the coming days. I love it personally, and highly recommend it to guys like you since we share similar tastes. It seems like it is a love or hate stick, but so are many high end smokes.
    Thanks brotha, I'll be waiting for it!!!