Home General Discussion

Thrifty Thirty

dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
Thinking about getting this sampler for $60. Good deal yes or no? Deal includes five each of Nica Libre, 5 Vegas Gold, Padilla Cazadores, Carlos Torano Dominico, La Estrella Cubana and Graycliff G2.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Watch Sprint Sale you can get cheaper, not a bad selection. we all started somewhere.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    there are better samplers out there for the money. but if you are going to buy it, watch the sprint sale for sure.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    ddubridge:
    there are better samplers out there for the money. but if you are going to buy it, watch the sprint sale for sure.
    agreed 100%
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    dsayles:
    Thinking about getting this sampler for $60. Good deal yes or no? Deal includes five each of Nica Libre, 5 Vegas Gold, Padilla Cazadores, Carlos Torano Dominico, La Estrella Cubana and Graycliff G2.
    you could also contact a sales agent and ask them to put something together for whatever you want to pay. It not only allows you to customize what you get but also ensures you're getting the most for the money.
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    Have I told you guys you are my new heros???????????????
    james40:
    dsayles:
    you could also contact a sales agent and ask them to put something together for whatever you want to pay. It not only allows you to customize what you get but also ensures you're getting the most for the money.
    they can also suggest cigars from ones you know you like.
    dsayles:
    Have I told you guys you are my new heros???????????????
    que the song "wind beneath my wings" in your head
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    james40:
    dsayles:
    +1 to this. Tim told me once that its a win win when dealing directly with the sales reps. I know I always felt that way so I can't stress enough how much its worth it to start calling/emailing someone directly and build up a relationship with them.