Home General Discussion

Damn you Ccom!!!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
God everytime I look in the luxury collection my mouth starts to water. Well this morning was no different!! It seems these cigars taunt you and whisper to you. I've been trying not to even look at buying any cigars at the moment but Christ how can you not? Alex you are a evil genius just like mvw,rip,kuzi and rob!! All of you guys with reviews that make your mouth water is killing my very small bank account!! That's all lol just had to vent

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    im here for you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Lee, I apologize, but I leave the reviews up to Kuzi, Rip, Cat, new one Bio, Rob, Web and the other guys/gals...like also just reading different points of views/opinions, these borks/botl/and sotls are great, yes they are! I just like to we'll, how should we say spread the joy.....lol:-)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Lee.mcglynn:
    God everytime I look in the luxury collection my mouth starts to water. Well this morning was no different!! It seems these cigars taunt you and whisper to you.
    I feel your pain, Lee. Seein' all those pretty cigar, just thinking how lovely they'd look in my humi then how wonderful it would be to smoke such rarities.

That's why I don't look at them anymore, that often, more than once a month, week, day .... :-D
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    God everytime I look in the luxury collection my mouth starts to water. Well this morning was no different!! It seems these cigars taunt you and whisper to you.
    I feel your pain, Lee. Seein' all those pretty cigar, just thinking how lovely they'd look in my humi then how wonderful it would be to smoke such rarities.

That's why I don't look at them anymore, that often, more than once a month, week, day .... :-D
    hahahahaha
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    I agree, Lee. I just sprung for a box of RP Connies, severely wounding my budget, and today's deal for Reposado 96 Connies is ripping out my heart. O, woe is me! Damn you, C.Com ....:-)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    MVW67:
    Lee, I apologize, but I leave the reviews up to Kuzi, Rip, Cat, new one Bio, Rob, Web and the other guys/gals...like also just reading different points of views/opinions, these borks/botl/and sotls are great, yes they are! I just like to we'll, how should we say spread the joy.....lol:-)
    You would be right mike but between you and dd showing what's new to the stash is well...heartbreaking!!
    bigfnsteve:
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:

hahahahaha
    Hahahahaaaaaa is right!! Sometimes you have to look more then once just to make sure your seeing everything correctly
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Lee.mcglynn:
    bigfnsteve:
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:

hahahahaha
    Hahahahaaaaaa is right!! Sometimes you have to look more then once just to make sure your seeing everything correctly
    PM to you Lee.
    Ugh wtf free shipping on orders over $50?! This is truly killing me!!!!! Might have to pull the trigger on some stuff I've been wondering about
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lee, which ones were you looking at?
  • Santa ClausSanta Claus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 203
    SleevePlz:
    go away Tony

Lee, tell Santa which ones you were looking at
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:
    go away Tony