Home General Discussion

Diesel wicked

Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
Anyone tried these yet?  Wasn't sure about the new grinds that I got with a custom diesel sampler last month.  I preferred the Diesel Unlimited and Diesel Unholy Cocktail over them.  Not sure to get them with my order this week.

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Smoked one last night courtesy of nickiam. It was interesting. I was expecting spice but got next to none. The most pronounced flavor I got,was dark chocolate with a coffee and nuts in the back ground. The only transition I experienced was on the finish. It seemed to drop the dark chocolate and turn into a cocoa. Ive ventured on from most AJ stuff besides what I have aging but it was .an enjoyable smoke. It certainly didnt blow me away.
    I have some diesel shorties with a year plus on them and honestly they have very similar profiles.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I had a few comments about them on the thread over in Ratings & Reviews
  • Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    I cracked and just bought a box with this months order.  I am a noob but have not found a cigar I like more yet.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Chips2481:
    I cracked and just bought a box with this months order.  I am a noob but have not found a cigar I like more yet.
    bold move by a noob...I love it! I smoked a couple of them already...and they are as the name suggests...WICKED!! I loved every minute of the smoke, the retro hale being something like a kick in the junk when you least expect it. Nice complexity, great smoke. I feel like aging a few. I bet it gets better with 6months on it.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Trident:
    Chips2481:
    bold move by a noob...I love it! I smoked a couple of them already...and they are as the name suggests...WICKED!! I loved every minute of the smoke, the retro hale being something like a kick in the junk when you least expect it. Nice complexity, great smoke. I feel like aging a few. I bet it gets better with 6months on it.
    I've gone back and forth on buying these by different peoples reiviews. Thanks for the info Trident I love a harsh retro and will def look forward to trying these now.
  • Chips2481Chips2481 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    Sounds good!  Yes I am a noob but these diesels seem like the bee's knees, I am all in.  I am trying to keep a few in my storage shelf to age but seem to smoke more then I plan and run out before I can budget more!