Home General Discussion

Good times with Great cigars and Great people.

nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
Had a herf at Smokey Joe's with bigfnsteve, shotgunjohn, bigshizza, and stad. Very fun afternoon it was. I wanted to say thanks to you guys on here too!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Nice, now where are the pictures??
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    F pictures... f`n hate pictures.
    After a delayed flight this morning I made it. Partied til 4am lastnight in Portland then rushed to the airporto at 7am to make it in time for the herf. I was a wee bit late and tired but well worth it. As always a good time! great conversations! Which typically consists of me making fun of caleb or some rando.
    Gonna miss my boi bigshizza. Jim is really a bad a$$ dude. Things just wont be the same man. Some day we`ll have to light a couple of laxative sticks I mean uh diggers!
    John it was great seeing you ! No more trying to be a 300 pound trapezes artist bro. Sh1t dont work to well for us big guys.
    Nick: tequila shots next time. NO EXCUSES PlAY LIKE. A CHAMPION. That or your not in our super secret 4 herfsman club.
    Caleb. Your still a &%+#-# and a #&%@ .
    That is all. I gotta sleep now. Im suuuper tired.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yeah no one got any highlight shots... I got them each a cool ornament for their very special tree! I will truly miss these guys. But, we will continue and pick it up in the near future! Thanks guys for the cool sticks and the OT Hawks WIN in Chicago!!
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    bigfnsteve:
    After a delayed flight this morning I made it. Partied til 4am lastnight in Portland then rushed to the airporto at 7am to make it in time for the herf. I was a wee bit late and tired but well worth it. As always a good time! great conversations! Which typically consists of me making fun of caleb or some rando.
    Gonna miss my boi bigshizza. Jim is really a bad a$$ dude. Things just wont be the same man. Some day we`ll have to light a couple of laxative sticks I mean uh diggers!
    John it was great seeing you ! No more trying to be a 300 pound trapezes artist bro. Sh1t dont work to well for us big guys.
    Nick: tequila shots next time. NO EXCUSES PlAY LIKE. A CHAMPION. That or your not in our super secret 4 herfsman club.
    You want pictures? Here is the best one I have of you ......

jadelt:
    bigfnsteve:
    You want pictures? Here is the best one I have of you ......

Hahaaaa those are priceless!! He looked a little worse for wear today...
    Geezus Im done.
    As the co founder of the ccom nw 4 herfsman group and the group comedian Im banning all photography equipment from here on out. I guess I should be glad you nut jobs havnt recorded any of my conversations...
    bigfnsteve:
    Geezus Im done.
    As the co founder of the ccom nw 4 herfsman group and the group comedian Im banning all photography equipment from here on out. I guess I should be glad you nut jobs havnt recorded any of my conversations...
    +1
    bigfnsteve:
    Geezus Im done.
    And just think, I am going to miss the Chicago herf by 2 days..... I dont arrive until the 10th. If you are still in chi-town on the 10th let me know and maybe I can get some better pics !!
    What are you saying jim#2? Those pics dont meet your ansal adams`esk standards ? I think theyre beautifullllls -
    I wish you could of made the chitown herf. And I wish I could stay longer. Im essentially flying out for the herf and going back home. I have a feeling these gatherings will be more and more common.
    bigfnsteve:
    What are you saying jim#2? Those pics dont meet your ansal adams`esk standards ? I think theyre beautifullllls -
    I wish you could of made the chitown herf. And I wish I could stay longer. Im essentially flying out for the herf and going back home. I have a feeling these gatherings will be more and more common.
    We will just have to catch up next spring when I am back out west. Maybe we can all meet in Spokane!
    jadelt:
    bigfnsteve:
    We will just have to catch up next spring when I am back out west. Maybe we can all meet in Spokane!
    Fo sho!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    bigfnsteve:
    One question, where is Shizzy going???
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Hes moving to spokanistan. :(
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    I got accepted to Gonzaga and we bought a house over there. The whole family is in the area. I'm going for my BA in either Nursing or Community Health. Watch out kids, old man on Campus!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    I got accepted to Gonzaga and we bought a house over there. The whole family is in the area. I'm going for my BA in either Nursing or Community Health. Watch out kids, old man on Campus!!
    Nice, good for you Jim, you will be fine. Just dodge the stoners and plug your nose when you sit next to the hippies.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    Nice, good for you Jim, you will be fine. Just dodge the stoners and plug your nose when you sit next to the hippies.
    Congrats Jim, very cool!!
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    nickiam:
    Had a herf at Smokey Joe's with bigfnsteve, shotgunjohn, bigshizza, and stad. Very fun afternoon it was. I wanted to say thanks to you guys on here too!
    I find me some people in the southern Cali area to herf with.