Home General Discussion

Herf With Jadelt #2

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
I once again found myself in Dallas, and I met up with Jim (jadelt). I lit up a 5V Classic that he provided and we herfed it up next to a lake...I had a great time. I gifted Jim a LP #9 Flying Pig, as well as an ISOM, so keep an eye out for his reviews. Jim is a true BOTL, and the appreciation he conveyed to me made it pretty easy to part with those sticks haha. Jim also hooked me up with some choice sticks, including a La Aurora Maduro that I enjoyed today. I said it before and I'll say it again...if you're in the DFW area, you need to meet up with Jim!

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Thats awesome. I enjoy seeing people from here get together.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Yes,yes very cool:-) :-)
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Rain:
    I once again found myself in Dallas, and I met up with Jim (jadelt). I lit up a 5V Classic that he provided and we herfed it up next to a lake...I had a great time. I gifted Jim a LP #9 Flying Pig, as well as an ISOM, so keep an eye out for his reviews. Jim is a true BOTL, and the appreciation he conveyed to me made it pretty easy to part with those sticks haha. Jim also hooked me up with some choice sticks, including a La Aurora Maduro that I enjoyed today. I said it before and I'll say it again...if you're in the DFW area, you need to meet up with Jim!
    Always a great time herfin with you Rain man. Next time I will come down your way. I learn a lot about life meeting with you man. You are a class act! I am saving the pig for our next herf. I have a special for you (that some how didnt get in your package) Looking forward to our next get together.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I am waiting for that day when I can smoke with a BOTL from here. Thanks for sharing.
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    Oh did you move down here? I wasn't able to make it to the range last time due to work. Whereabouts are you at? I'll hopefully be able to herf with yall next time!
    JLonsinger2011:
    Oh did you move down here? I wasn't able to make it to the range last time due to work. Whereabouts are you at? I'll hopefully be able to herf with yall next time!
    I am in Grapevine..... would love to meet some local folks and find a good B&M or cool place to herf.
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    Shoot, I'm only in Wylie (About 40 minutes away). Have you heard of En Fuego? Great people, great B&M.
    JLonsinger2011:
    Shoot, I'm only in Wylie (About 40 minutes away). Have you heard of En Fuego? Great people, great B&M.
    Never heard till now. The one in Frisco is only about 30 min away from me. I will have to give em a try. Thanks ! I am busy till after the first of the year but lets plan to get together in Jan.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 260
    I'm over in Louisiana, but I would definitely be interested in a Dallas herf!