Home General Discussion

We don't need no stinkin mederators.

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
Kudos to all of our regulars. I see a lot of new folks showing up, unannounced, with deal, or newbie, or just lost. And our fine men stand up and guide. I'm impressed. This forum self regulates. I'm proud to be a member! I'm just sayin.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    beatnic:
    Kudos to all of our regulars. I see a lot of new folks showing up, unannounced, with deal, or newbie, or just lost. And our fine men stand up and guide. I'm impressed. This forum self regulates. I'm proud to be a member! I'm just sayin.
    +3,082
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    beatnic:
    One of those times when Beatnic and I are in complete agreement. Well said, sir!
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Just one of the many ways this forum is so completely unique.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    danielzreyes:
    beatnic:
    +3,082
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    beatnic:
    Fo sho!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    For the guys who stuck around or came back post sept exodus, it really has bounced back in a positive way. Great new guys, semi vets stepping up, vets doing all they can....jus awesome.

PS....it's bear hunting season
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    beatnic:
    Hear hear.

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    catfishbluezz:
    For the guys who stuck around or came back post sept exodus, it really has bounced back in a positive way. Great new guys, semi vets stepping up, vets doing all they can....jus awesome.

What's "sept exodus" refer to?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    webmost:
    catfishbluezz:

What's "sept exodus" refer to?
    A series of events that led to many long time and very missed veterans departing. Thats all.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    This is def a great to be I am very proud to be a part of this forum. Some of the most helpful generous people call this place home. If only society acted like this we might actually get somewhere. The departed will def be missed but since then we have bounced back and I think we're stronger and more united then ever.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Agree...until now I am the member of cigar.com only. I like this small group. I haven't felt to join with any new cigar forum. I wonder, is there a better forum then this? I have learned so much from all of you and I appreciate the friendship.
    beatnic:
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    rzaman:
    Agree...until now I am the member of cigar.com only. I like this small group. I haven't felt to join with any new cigar forum. I wonder, is there a better forum then this? I have learned so much from all of you and I appreciate the friendship.
    beatnic:
    I've only come across one other that I'd say comes close but it still doesn't compare. IMHO CCOM is the friendliest, most welcoming, and personal forum I've seen.