Home General Discussion

Any suggestions out there???

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Ok so my go to smokes are the 64 maddy,davidoff 2000,la aurora prefferido and camacho corojo ltd. I choose these sticks since they are consistently good and have very little burn issues...plus they are good withing a short nap. But honestly with all this time and burning thru a bunch of them I'm kinda wanting a change. I don't really want to break into my aging stock so I'm looking for a solid stick that is new to me. You would think this would be easy but it's really not!! I'd like to keep it in the price range I am already in. So who's got suggestions? Oh FYI the stuff I don't like is in my bio so if you want to look and see what my dislikes are and give a educated suggestion that would be awesome!!!

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Have you smoked a Diamond Crown or an Ashton VSG??
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    The Carlos Torano line are a favorite of mine especially the Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver, I have never had a bad one.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    With those cigars you mentioned, your price range is above the average. But I remember you stated that you can get Padron 26 for $12. So if you can get Opus X for around the same price then why not, Opus X.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee, do you like Room 101 La Daruma or El Titan de Bronze Maduro? Both very solid and enjoyable, not hard to get and very tasty!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    greg2648:
    Have you smoked a Diamond Crown or an Ashton VSG??
    Have not had the diamond crown...and the Ashton is one of them aging sticks to me lol
    MTuccelli:
    The Carlos Torano line are a favorite of mine especially the Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver, I have never had a bad one.
    Yes!! I do like the silver the best out of that line. I do have a few I guess I should dig out of somewhere
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    As mentioned above i would try the Daruma. I am sure you have tried these but i really like stuff from Don Pepin.
    Bigshizza:
    Lee, do you like Room 101 La Daruma or El Titan de Bronze Maduro? Both very solid and enjoyable, not hard to get and very tasty!!
    I do like the darumas and have some aging as we speak!! I can't wait till they have at least some good rest on them!!!!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    How about Camacho Triple Maduro, AF Don Carlos, Oliva V or Guillermo Leon?
    danielzreyes:
    With those cigars you mentioned, your price range is above the average. But I remember you stated that you can get Padron 26 for $12. So if you can get Opus X for around the same price then why not, Opus X.
    Hahahaaaaa the opus are resting at the moment...my problem with them is givin them out lol. And the 1926 #6=$13 but the opus are well you won't find them everyday. But very good idea!! I just got some stuff in and gonna see how it turns out but Christ why is it so hard to find more good old dependables!!
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 908
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
    My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
    LFD Air Bender
    EP Carillo Predelicto
    Tatuaje PCR

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    JDN Celebracion.
    Yeah jdn and Jamie Garcia is what I should have figured!! Slipped my mind
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Curivari Reserva Limitada 4000, Ezra Zion Inception and Reagan, domus Magnus, Oktoberfest, tres reyna, 100 anos lancero, Berger argenti, torano 59, tat Mexican, LAT54
    catfishbluezz:
    Curivari Reserva Limitada 4000, Ezra Zion Inception and Reagan, domus Magnus, Oktoberfest, tres reyna, 100 anos lancero, Berger argenti, torano 59, tat Mexican, LAT54
    All great suggestions...
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    All great suggestions...
    tell me shizz...what do you want to try?
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    All great suggestions...
    Ezra Zion and Domus Magnus... Love Curivari and Octoberfest.. Got a box of the 4000 and I have some Kurz.
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    All great suggestions...
    Ezra Zion and Domus Magnus... Love Curivari and Octoberfest.. Got a box of the 4000 and I have some Kurz.
    ***Noted...
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    kuzi16:
    JDN Celebracion.
    Yep. Good anytime, anyplace, and they do not break the bank. I like their corona. Also the Tat El Triunfador # 3. These are definately below what you are used to spending, but what's wrong with that?
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I have been smoking a lot of San Lotano Oval Maddies, and have not had me yet that I did not thoroughly enjoy.
    pross:
    I have been smoking a lot of San Lotano Oval Maddies, and have not had me yet that I did not thoroughly enjoy.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++
    JDH:
    kuzi16:
    JDN Celebracion.
    Yep. Good anytime, anyplace, and they do not break the bank. I like their corona. Also the Tat El Triunfador # 3. These are definately below what you are used to spending, but what's wrong with that?
    Hahaaaa ain't nothing wrong with that!! I do really enjoy the jdn dark corojo's I think I just completely buried them so they did not pop into my head
    The Celebracion is not a typical JDN powerhouse - it's a straight up medium without a lot of pepper - like a quiet day on the lake fishing, just pure uncomplicated relaxation.