Home General Discussion

Great Wolf Lodge

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
Wife, kiddos and myself are off to the Great Wolf Lodge this weeked. Anyone ever been? I'm taking along a Punch, DPG Series JJ and a Gurkha Ghost for the trip. I'll get some pics up when we get back. Never had any of the gars, so looking forward to all of them...even the Gurkha ;)

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Which one are you going to ? I have been to the one here in Grapevine.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Yep, the Grapevine location.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Rain:
    Wife, kiddos and myself are off to the Great Wolf Lodge this weeked. Anyone ever been? I'm taking along a Punch, DPG Series JJ and a Gurkha Ghost for the trip. I'll get some pics up when we get back. Never had any of the gars, so looking forward to all of them...even the Gurkha ;)
    If it is the Lodge in Wisconsin Dells, you are in for a real treat. I have never stayed there but i have been buy it many times. Your family will really enjoy it.......
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Ive been to the great wolflodge in bfe western washington. Water park sucked, poker was soft (only positive thing) and the dealers were asswholes. Oh wait your in Texas... you`ll have have a great time!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Great Wolf Lodge in Michigan is awful cold this time of year. Unless your sking I would steer clear. you'll freeze your a$$ off.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    ddubridge:
    Great Wolf Lodge in Michigan is awful cold this time of year. Unless your sking I would steer clear. you'll freeze your a$$ off.
    It is 73 right now and will be 79 tomorrow..... welcome to Texas. The indoor water park is a humid and balmy 80 degrees all the time..... too hot for me and my cigars !!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jadelt:
    ddubridge:
    It is 73 right now and will be 79 tomorrow..... welcome to Texas. The indoor water park is a humid and balmy 80 degrees all the time..... too hot for me and my cigars !!
    sounds nice. got an extra ticket for me? I would also need a plane ticket to texas or if you'd like to pay for my gas both ways that would be ok too.