Home Non Cigar Related

This forum cracks me up!!!!

2»

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    yeah its hard to explain anything that goes on here to an outsider..telling coworkers about being bombed and they ask why would you send someone free cigars and realizing they just dont and wont get it
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    I'm still worried Daniel wants to sit in the middle of santa's lap, Oh Danny Boy....
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    My wife will freak out when a package arrives at the house "why are strangers just sending you packages, that is wierd" and then I try to explain it, and get the following response "you are a nerd". But, this place serves as one of my main forms of entertainment while I am away in the sandbox.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hahahahaaa yeah glock I talk to you guys more then my friends!! I just find this place pretty damn awesome!! I've lurked around other forums and well they don't add up!! Most of the places have the stuck up guy that is never wrong!! Well kuzi,rip etc. are really never wrong but they have the crazy bork knowledge!! I get called a dork or loser constantly when I'm reading these threads and just start cracking up!! Keep up the nuttiness my friends it's all that is right!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Toombes:
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    Vision:
    The response I always get is.... "People send you.... free..... cigars.... for free.... you dont pay anything for them.... for free???" And I always say "Yup. And I hope to send out more then I receive."
    True that Peter... Some really good friends made because of this forum. One of these days we need to have a pilgrimage to a central spot and Herf our a$$es off!!
    I like this idea.

I say we carry through with the Herf/BBQ/tattoo fest idea that Sniper and I started. Some of the brethren were going to converge on my place on Labor Day weekend for 2-3 days of smoking, eating, drinking, friendship and ink slinging. Unfortunately, finances and scheduling prevented the event. Since not everyone lives on the eastern side o' the US, lets invade Glen!! He's closer to the middle than I am! How about it?!?!?
    I like talking about it now. The more notice, the longer I have to save up for the trip.....and to convince my wife.

Exactly! If we did it on Labor Day weekend, pretty much everyone will get a three day weekend. This gives us 10 months to work out logistics, realistically about 7-8 months until those interested to make arrangements. I'm down for it...
    Daniel, why not start a thread and outline your idea?

I'll necrothread the one Glen and I started and we'll go from there. Cool?
    Sounds like a plan.
    Absolutely ..... Vegas! Casa Fuente for the win.....
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Yeah my girlfriend used to question all the packages coming in. Til she noticed all the packages i sent out.. Now she is like i think you got more cigars in the mail anytime she sees a small flat rate box show up.. Lol.. Which helps when i buy cigars im not suppose to send money on, i just tell her someone on forum sent me them.. I talk to a few of the guys on the forum in texts everyday, which is more then i talk to most of my friends that live right by me.. I have made some good friends on this forum. Its a great place..
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    I talk to you jokers more than I talk to my wife... Pitiful, I know.
    Where else can a bunch of people, most who have never met, gather and make some of the best friends they will ever have in their lives?
    +1 to this for sure!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    When I got bombed by Enola Gay, I left that printout on my fridge during Thanksgiving. Some of my family members' reactions were priceless.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    My wife always knows when I'm reading the forums. If I'm laughing about something, she will often comment "what are those guys up to now?"

And it's really bad when a package shows up from someone and she see's it and tells me that someone "bombed" me.
    When I saw the white owl on Amazon, I told her about the joke white owls sent to Jiunn and she said I had to send that white owl to him.

Sometimes I think she enjoys this stuff as much as I do.