Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Greg, why do I get the impression you are hoping the person that you got for the Secret Santa chimes in. I have a feeling the "other" votes don't really matter. Lol, just in case it's me, I'll go with Tony. Love his name!
    Hmmmm....I never thought of that........Thanks for all of the input......I have what I need......This is closed...
    Just call me the thread killer. Lol.
    You could be called: "the Trap-Faller-Inner"........lol.
    Nah, you didn't draw my name. Everyone else, still fear the possibility that you have Greg as your Secret Santa.
    I actually fear you more then Greg...look at his pic...he seems like a teddy bear. Your the one with the vicious hair cut lol
    Hahahahahaha........I couldn't agree more........He is definitely more scary than I........
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    greg2648:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Greg, why do I get the impression you are hoping the person that you got for the Secret Santa chimes in. I have a feeling the "other" votes don't really matter. Lol, just in case it's me, I'll go with Tony. Love his name!
    Hmmmm....I never thought of that........Thanks for all of the input......I have what I need......This is closed...
    Nah, you didn't draw my name. Everyone else, still fear the possibility that you have Greg as your Secret Santa.
    I actually fear you more then Greg...look at his pic...he seems like a teddy bear. Your the one with the vicious hair cut lol
    Hahahahahaha........I couldn't agree more........He is definitely more scary than I........
    But in terms of arsenal I'm not sure who to be afraid of!! You both are some crazy sob's
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lee.mcglynn:
    greg2648:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    But in terms of arsenal I'm not sure who to be afraid of!! You both are some crazy sob's
    Lol! Comparing my arsenal to The Bear's or to any of the other heavy hitters around here is a joke. That includes you too, Lee. I am but a humble school teacher with a small cigar habit.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    greg2648:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    SleevePlz:
    greg2648:
    Bump, Please.....
    Lol! Comparing my arsenal to The Bear's or to any of the other heavy hitters around here is a joke. That includes you too, Lee. I am but a humble school teacher with a small cigar habit.
    Lol and bandy really only had a 20ct
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    Montana all the way.....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Mr. Tony Soprano