Home General Discussion

Procigar Festival Dominican Republic tours

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Anyone gone? I'm curious....might go in Feb with a couple guys I know, one who can get private tours. Here is the website: http://procigar.org/procigar-festival-2013

I was considering the Drew Estate tour, but they left a bad taste in my mouth... Given I love Dominican tobacco and would love to hang with Henke at Davidoff, this is more my taste.

Comments

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I will go if I can manage annual leave from my superior. it is not so far from where I am right now. I know Drew Estate is not what it used to be but think about Padron and Rip bro-:)
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    catfishbluezz:
    I was considering the Drew Estate tour, but they left a bad taste in my mouth...
    please share. I have not personally gone (couldn't afford it/take the time off work) but everything i've heard and seen about Cigar Safari is good.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    rzaman:
    I will go if I can manage annual leave from my superior. it is not so far from where I am right now. I know Drew Estate is not what it used to be but think about Padron and Rip bro-:)
    I am leaning towards the DC trip honestly. By all means, if I hit DE....you will get a call Rip. And they do hit the Padron factory and MF.
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    I was considering the Drew Estate tour, but they left a bad taste in my mouth...
    please share. I have not personally gone (couldn't afford it/take the time off work) but everything i've heard and seen about Cigar Safari is good.
    I've got a hook up to do it cheap, through a JD contact in the industry, piggybacking on their trip.
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    I've got a hook up to do it cheap, through a JD contact in the industry, piggybacking on their trip.
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    sound like a good time...go for it!
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    well...I also have a way to get a private fuente, Henke, and quesada tour so the Dominican is looking good too!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Wasn't there gonna be a forum tour to AJ's factory? I think that was a long time ago
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    ddubridge:
    catfishbluezz:
    well...I also have a way to get a private fuente, Henke, and quesada tour so the Dominican is looking good too!
    sounds like you got some decisions head of you. good luck trying to decide. i'd flip a coin. you cant loose.