Home General Discussion

AJ Fresh Rolled Maduros or Diesel Unlimited?

cdaniel01cdaniel01 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
Hey I am new to the forum, but I have a quick question. I am looking for a good cheap smoke and was about to buy some diesel unlimited which I read are good. But then I found the AJ Fresh rolled maduros and am not sure which to buy. Any suggestions????

Comments

• SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    Get both. You'll enjoy yourself twice as much more than if you got only one or the other. WHile you are at it get a humidor 3 times bigger than what you think will be the max amount of cigars you will stash. Enjoy .
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Also if you are into Maduros & want one of my personal favorite cheaper smokes, pick up a few Diesel Unholy Cocktails. Excellent excellent cigar running around 3.30 apiece, in my humble opinion it is better than many $6-8 smokes.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Neither, there are much better sticks for around the same price.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    I personally like th disel unholy cocktail more than the fresh rolled. If. Your patient you can get a box of 30 for about 60 dollars on the sprint sale. You might try gran Hanbano vintage 2002 they can be had at less than 2 bux a stick as well and are excellent.
  • krgeibekrgeibe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    im kinda new to smoking cigars. not real new but just now gettn into it. i need a lil advice i just inherited a john c. sneddicker humidor full of cigars. Luckly i brought them back to life. some really good stuff in here. any advice
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Don't bring them back to quick. They might bust. And be sure to check the seal on your humi, make sure it's good.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Personally I would look into some of the Diesel samplers or the AJ oval sampler 8 cigars for 30 bucks on c.com is a great deal and you will be able to try a variety. The diesel sampler is also a good way to go 18 diesels for 50 bucks. I have not had a fresh roll yet but I would def look at the samplers if you looking a low price. The unlimited is much stronger that the fresh rolled so they are much different smokes.
  • krgeibekrgeibe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    i first had them in a xikar bag with a humid pack for three weeks at 70% humidity. while seasoning the humidor. now they have ben in the humidor for two weeks @70%. no signs of cracks and they feel like ones bought fresh from the shop. thanks for the advice. even a forbiden x inthere.