Home General Discussion

ginesis the project ashtray sampler???

R.C.R.C. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
IM ON CIGAR.COM EVERYDAY CHECKING OUT THE SAMPLERS TO SEE WHAT TICKLES MY FANCY AND HAVE NOT COME ACROSS THIS GENISIS ASHTRAY SAMPLER, SO I SEE IT TODAY AND ITS ON ORDER. DID THEY HAVE ANY FOR SALE AND RAN OUT, OR ARE THEY ON THEIR WAY AND THEY JUST PUT IT UP TO GET US DROOLING!

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    I just saw it too for the first time ..... This may be an item that will be coming soon so they put it up to get a little exposure before they get them in. I can see this being a nice little gift with the holidays right around the block ...... Plus it's a tasty cigar to boot ..... It just needs a little bit of time .
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    R.C., thanks for stopping by the forums. Feel free to take your caps lock off and stay a while. ;) Seriously, though, love that cigar so thanks for the head's up!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    R.C.:
    IM ON CIGAR.COM EVERYDAY CHECKING OUT THE SAMPLERS TO SEE WHAT TICKLES MY FANCY AND HAVE NOT COME ACROSS THIS GENISIS ASHTRAY SAMPLER, SO I SEE IT TODAY AND ITS ON ORDER. DID THEY HAVE ANY FOR SALE AND RAN OUT, OR ARE THEY ON THEIR WAY AND THEY JUST PUT IT UP TO GET US DROOLING!
    its frustrating waiting for things you want to show up on line but you dont have to yell about it.

ccom is good with things like this. you can call em up and ask. they may know.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I just want to thank you for pointing out that sampler...looks like a nice gift to myself!

hope you stick around R.C.
  • R.C.R.C. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    I'M NOT YELLING!!!!!LOL i use caps for my password and it always stays on, i don't even notice. i wrote a letter to my lawyer not to long ago, and had my girl proof read it and she goes 'y is it all in caps, its like your yelling!' so needless to say i had to rewrite the whole thing CUZ U CAN'T JUST HILITE AND FIX!!
    Also it looks like i missed out on the deisel wicked too!! i get the news letter and updated and read them all, what am i missing?
    R.C.:
    I'M NOT YELLING!!!!!LOL i use caps for my password and it always stays on, i don't even notice. i wrote a letter to my lawyer not to long ago, and had my girl proof read it and she goes 'y is it all in caps, its like your yelling!' so needless to say i had to rewrite the whole thing CUZ U CAN'T JUST HILITE AND FIX!! Also it looks like i missed out on the deisel wicked too!! i get the news letter and updated and read them all, what am i missing?
    You know, that's a good point. That's about the only thing you can't select all and then fix in Word. That should change. Anyway, WTF is a Diesel Wicked? Jesus I feel like I'm so out of the loop I can't even SEE the loop from here...
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    R.C.:
    I'M NOT YELLING!!!!!LOL i use caps for my password and it always stays on, i don't even notice. i wrote a letter to my lawyer not to long ago, and had my girl proof read it and she goes 'y is it all in caps, its like your yelling!' so needless to say i had to rewrite the whole thing CUZ U CAN'T JUST HILITE AND FIX!! Also it looks like i missed out on the deisel wicked too!! i get the news letter and updated and read them all, what am i missing?
    You havent missed out on the wicked yet brother. They just add things to the website that will be "coming soon"...not like a tease but its kind of like a tease. Just gets us ready for whats coming out.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    R.C.:
    lol, welcome to the forum
    smoke em if you got em:
    R.C.:
    You havent missed out on the wicked yet brother. They just add things to the website that will be "coming soon"...not like a tease but its kind of like a tease. Just gets us ready for whats coming out.
    You'd think a blend called Wicked would've been released in time for Halloween though. You're probably right, but the timing seems off...
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    R.C.:
    If it was on word she lied to you ;). Wicked hasn't come out yet, unless I am misinformed.
    Diesel wicked is in stock R.C.!!!!