Home General Discussion

Infused cigars

JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
As most of you who know me know i dont or havent smoked infused cigars (i started with them but i smoked two and once i smoked an illusione 68 infused went out the door). So i ask the people who do smoke infused cigars on the forums. What are some good ones to try? i think i want to keep a couple on hand for when i am in the mood for one..

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I've had a handfull or two of Cojimar. Mango being my fav.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    My humble opinion doesn't mean sh!t but I got a couple of the Alec bradly java to share with my son and they were great.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Any thing from derw estates natural line aside from the root ( i dont think its infused and if it is it is subtle . Still a grat stick.) also ther talbak line is great to i like the coffe con leche. I started smoking cigars with the acid line.Have moved away from them since but i still have a few if you want to try some p.m me your addy.
    ehehat:
    My humble opinion doesn't mean sh!t but I got a couple of the Alec bradly java to share with my son and they were great.
    brother, your opinion is as valid anyone else's. I see that you're in Valencia. I have a job out in Filmore that I go to maybe once a month.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    ehehat:
    you opinion means alot.. i was asking everyones, because i dont know.. but i will have to try all that have been mentioned..
    Imgembo:
    Any thing from derw estates natural line aside from the root ( i dont think its infused and if it is it is subtle . Still a grat stick.) also ther talbak line is great to i like the coffe con leche. I started smoking cigars with the acid line.Have moved away from them since but i still have a few if you want to try some p.m me your addy.
    I will PM you and i dont like to take cigars so maybe we can work something out.. PM coming your way in a few..
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    I've had a sampler of Drew Estate's tabak especial. for the most part, I tasted an overwhelming amount of sweetness (almost a synthetic sweetness), very creamy coffee. very much like a double pump vanilla latte. if that sounds good to you, check those out.

and ehehat, it's just opinion dude. tastes in cigars is incredibly subjective. just be honest about it and say what you gotta say. if people don't agree with you, well, screw it. it's all an opinion.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    I recently tried the Coffee Infused Sampler with Tabak Especial Red Eye, Cafe Con Leche and Negra and Isla Del Sol. Pretty good, but I like the flavor of coffee. I've enjoyed Java and have a Java Mint resting. My all time favorite infused is Acid Opulence 3. Haven't tried the tea infused, etc.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Tabak's were a good morning stick with coffee, would go well with your Iced Coffee. And I hear a lot of the infused people rave about the Moontrance from CAO. I have only tried the Tabak Especials and they were not bad, not something I would burn on a regular basis, but every now and then not bad.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I also say any of the Tabak and Natural from Drew. I like the Nafasto, Nasty, Toast, Cold Tea, Larry, Ming, One, and Isla del Sol from Drew/Acid as well. Kisses!!!
    Guess i will have to make a list damn..
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Havn't had one in a while but the Cafe con leche by DE was pretty good got a little too sweet at the end. The one thing I notice was it had one of the nicest conny wrapper's I have ever seen or felt. I have been curious about the red eye for a while.
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    Tabak Especial by Drew Estate Red Eye

and you have a pm also
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    pbchevo:

and you have a pm also
    Have you had a Cafe con Leche how do the Red eyes compare?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    brother, your opinion is as valid anyone else's. I see that you're in Valencia. I have a job out in Filmore that I go to maybe once a month.
    Valencia is an hour from me....there is a 24 hour B&M there....just saying...
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    Gaetano7890:
    pbchevo:

and you have a pm also

never had the cafe con leche
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    We should herf while riding Viper at six flags.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    Any time brother. And apologies for the vastly overstated value of my opinion. I lived Reggie713 signature last night.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    +1 on tobaks. Love them with morning coffee's and bacon on the weekend, or with sweet after dinner drinks late at night.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    pbchevo:
    Gaetano7890:
    pbchevo:

and you have a pm also

never had the cafe con leche
    FWIW - I've had a few Cafe con Leche's and a few Red Eyes, it's been a bit since I smoked either - but from what I remember the Red Eyes were stronger on the coffee/espresso flavors and less on the sweetness - still rich and creamy just not as sweet of a finish as the Cafe con Leche.

And JHewey - if you like coffee - the Tabak's are a must.
    Also, for a more budget-concious coffee-flavored cigar, DE Isla Del Sol's are good for the price.
    Java Mints are good, tasted like mint choc chip ice cream, IMO.
    CAO Moontrance is a pretty good one too - lots of good vanilla flavor & some fruitiness. Check out the CAO Flavours sampler - worth the price, I think it's around $20, and you get 1 of each CAO Flavor to try
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    +1 on the Red Eye.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Of all the drew estate infused smokes I have had the isla del sol is the only one that I liked once I got passed the infused taste. The tobacco had a nice flavor. The rest had tobacco that I didn't like. The Gurkha infused stuff was hit or miss with me. I had one or two ions. Didn't like them.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    ehehat:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    Any time brother. And apologies for the vastly overstated value of my opinion. I lived Reggie713 signature last night.
    FINALLY!! my 15 minutes of fame!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    +1 on the java mint that tastes like icecream!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ill have throw in my 2 cents worth.love the java mints seems like a good after dinner smoke.and the dirt naturals or in my opinoin the best in that line.so i guess your gonna need to make list and check it twice.gonna find out whos .....whoops sorry all the stores down hrer are playin christmass music all ready.songs been stuck in my head all dai