Home Non Cigar Related

Prayers for an injured BOTL with Updates!

2»

Comments

• jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    WOW just read this. So sorry to hear. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well sooon...... I will smoke one of the sticks you gave me this evening..... thinking of you in ICU. Please keep us updated.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I wish him a speedy recovery. Pleease tell him he's in our thoughts and prayers.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    According to his wife...his HCT.. blood count, looked good and he will be released this afternoon!! Yeah!!! Thanks everyone!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Awesome news, thanks for the update Jim.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    According to his wife...his HCT.. blood count, looked good and he will be released this afternoon!! Yeah!!! Thanks everyone!!
    YAAAAAYYYYYY! Great NEWS!!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey brothers thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers. I am still in icu, but my kidney is stabilized after 2 blood transfusions. I appreciate you all. Either Jimbo will keep you posted via my wife or i can when i get ahold of my phone. Miss you all.john
    John glad to hear from ya and Glad your still with us !!!! Hope you are on the mend.. Did ya break any ribs?? Hang in there bud and take care!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Hey Guys,
    I thought I would update you all on my condition.
    My kidney is healing nicely and my thigh and hip are starting to reduce in swelling. I am thankful I didn't break anything. I still am walking with a walker and sleeping about 18 hours a day but I am getting stonger by the day.
    I get to return to work the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, and I am actually looking forward to it.
    Thank you all for the kind words, concerns and prayers. God bless you all.
    -John
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey Guys,
    My kidney is healing nicely and my thigh and hip are starting to reduce in swelling. I am thankful I didn't break anything. I still am walking with a walker and sleeping about 18 hours a day but I am getting stonger by the day.
    I get to return to work the Monday after Thanksgiving weekend, and I am actually looking forward to it.
    -John
    Good to see u r ok, best wishes.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey Guys,
    -John
    Its great to hear from you brother. We will still be thinking about ya.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Good to hear you are getting better Big John. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    ShotgunJohn:
    Hey Guys,
    -John
    Im glad to hear you are doing better, and i hope only for the best for you!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Right on John, glad to see you're doing better. Keep up the good recovery work and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    I would farm out hanging christmas lights this year ;) Glad to see your doing better bro!