Home General Discussion

Padron family reserve fox

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Has anyone heard of this one???? I hear they retail for $64 but I haven't heard anything about them

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Sounds good but to rich for my blood.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I hear good thing about Fox line. It was made for British smokers. Lately, few British and French smokers started smoking Padron so the company decided to release something special. In Europe regional editions are popular and Padron is trying to utilize a new marketing strategy. I haven't smoked one but I will someday and let you know.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Has anyone heard of this one???? I hear they retail for $64 but I haven't heard anything about them
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    rzaman:
    I hear good thing about Fox line. It was made for British smokers. Lately, few British and French smokers started smoking Padron so the company decided to release something special. In Europe regional editions are popular and Padron is trying to utilize a new marketing strategy. I haven't smoked one but I will someday and let you know.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey if you come into some let me know!! I can't afford the box otherwise I'd have tried to get them but would not mind getting a few of them...just FYI lol but I do and will look forward to your review on them!!