Home General Discussion

Bear Pack

HarleyHetzHarleyHetz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
Did anyone order the Bear Pack that came in the Cigar of the Month shipment this month?? Just wondering what made you decide to order??

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    What is the bear pack?
  • HarleyHetzHarleyHetz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    It's a pack of 6 Padilla's that are on sale for $14.95 You get three Golden Bears and three Black Bears...I've never tired either...but love a sale!!! :)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Something is wrong with this.......I can guarantee you that BEARS hunt alone, not in packs........I speak from experience.......
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    HarleyHetz:
    It's a pack of 6 Padilla's that are on sale for $14.95 You get three Golden Bears and three Black Bears...I've never tired either...but love a sale!!! :)
    if you like these after you try them, keep an eye on the sprint sale. They pop up fairly regularly and you can get one helluva deal. I personally really like both the Black and Golden
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    greg2648:
    Something is wrong with this.......I can guarantee you that BEARS hunt alone, not in packs........I speak from experience.......
    I don't know Greg the ghosts hunt in packs!! As for the padillas I'm not really feeling his stuff recently...to many construction issues