Black Ops 2

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Who's getting it?
I can't wait!

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    i preordered it for my son....now lets see if he gets to play it! LOL
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I want it, just not sure if I will be getting it. I love the 1st person shooters that have some act of realism to them, MOH and all those.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    PSN: KingDANIMAL
    Thinking of taking Tues off so I can have an all day session.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    danielzreyes:
    Thinking of taking Tues off so I can have an all day session.
    Really dude? I will probably wait and get it for Xmas... Then it will be on like donkey kong!!
    I can't play them online, I get owned by some 10 year old with nothing better to do and get pissed
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    actually both of my children(ages 19 and 21)will be gettin it on xbxo and ps3 so matbe ill get to play in like aweek or two..
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    danielzreyes:
    Who's getting it?
    I can't wait!
    I'm getting it, for sure. I'll look ya up! PM to ya!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    PSN: zlux - i will have it by Tuesday
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Thinking about it i skipped MW3 so its been about a year since i have played a shooter.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Ugh just now going to bed after picking it up at midnight. Pretty fun. They kept allot of the good stuff from black ops 1and left out the mw3 BS. Xbox live tag is bigeffinsteve -
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Haven't played it yet, but I hope the guns sound better than that peashooter sound from BO.
    You people are killin me
    Played from 10 pm till 2 am ............. work at 6am FML. (I'm wondering if I should have typed this on the other thread ..... nah, it was worth it.)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    bigfnsteve:
    Ugh just now going to bed after picking it up at midnight. Pretty fun. They kept allot of the good stuff from black ops 1and left out the mw3 BS. Xbox live tag is bigeffinsteve -
    Ooo good to know, Steve
    Might have to give this one a serious look and add it to the xmas list

Last COD I bought was MW2, got pretty p/o'ed at the campaign and online BS.
    Probably played the spec ops missions more than anything else though on MW2.
    Does Black Ops 2 have anything like that?
    danielzreyes:
    Zombies
    Don't get me wrong, the zombies were fun but if I want zombies I'm goin with L4D

So --- no spec ops missions though --- like the juggernauts on the oil rig platform??

If I get it, would you recommend PS3 or 360 ???
    I really did like the XBL matchmaking but the annual fee ticked me off. but then again, if I re-up XBL I could bust out halo again,,,, hmmmm
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    Zombies
    Don't get me wrong, the zombies were fun but if I want zombies I'm goin with L4D

So --- no spec ops missions though --- like the juggernauts on the oil rig platform??

I really did like the XBL matchmaking but the annual fee ticked me off. but then again, if I re-up XBL I could bust out halo again,,,, hmmmm
    Spec Ops was Modern Warfare. Zombies on BO2 is suppose to be better. As far as Xbox vs. PS3, its the same. What ever you fancy. I'm on PS3, I've always been a Sony fanboy. Although I'll have to say that the matchmaking is better on Xbox. Which it should because you're paying for it. Btw Halo 4 just came out a few weeks ago.
    danielzreyes:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    Zombies

Spec Ops was Modern Warfare. Zombies on BO2 is suppose to be better. As far as Xbox vs. PS3, its the same. What ever you fancy. I'm on PS3, I've always been a Sony fanboy. Although I'll have to say that the matchmaking is better on Xbox. Which it should because you're paying for it. Btw Halo 4 just came out a few weeks ago.
    You could also buy a used MW3, just for the Spec ops.
    danielzreyes:
    Hmm....didn't even think of that. But that's a dang good idea, thanks.
    danielzreyes:
    Got it - I only played Zombies on COD: WaW. Was fun, but idk - just not my cup of tea I suppose.

And yes, suppose I'll have to decide if I want Halo 4 or not. Been seeing all the commercials for it, dusted off Reach last night and played a few rounds of firefight since I don't have XBL and couldn't play Team SWAT. :-(
    But get halo = renew XBL = might as well get BO2 for 360 for the better matchmaking system.
    If no halo 4, I'd probably lean towards BO2 for PS3 - and if that's the case, hit me up so we can play.
    PSN ID xx-jgibv-xx
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Got it - I only played Zombies on COD: WaW. Was fun, but idk - just not my cup of tea I suppose.

And yes, suppose I'll have to decide if I want Halo 4 or not. Been seeing all the commercials for it, dusted off Reach last night and played a few rounds of firefight since I don't have XBL and couldn't play Team SWAT. :-(
    But get halo = renew XBL = might as well get BO2 for 360 for the better matchmaking system.
    If no halo 4, I'd probably lean towards BO2 for PS3 - and if that's the case, hit me up so we can play.
    PSN ID xx-jgibv-xx
    Halo 4 comes with 30 days free XBL.... come to the dark side.
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:

PSN ID xx-jgibv-xx
    Halo 4 comes with 30 days free XBL.... come to the dark side.
    ....oh really? hmmm......actually now that you mention it I should search through my old games, might have some free XBL trial cards sittin' around.

doubt i'll be able to get any games before xmas/have time to play them, but i'll let you know. (BTW - my Xbox ID = jgibv)

Sorry for Halo-ing up your COD thread, Daniel.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    marineatbn03:
    I can't play them online, I get owned by some 10 year old with nothing better to do and get pissed
    I know what you mean! Then there's the pack of adult men in England...I've played against a few that play 8-10 hours a day, EVERY day. I'm disabled, and stay at home all day and I can't play near that much.

I missed the release this week and won't be able to get it til Dec 3rd. It really sucks, because I have never missed a COD release date since COD 3. What's it like? Is it better than Black Ops?
    Financial lockdown doesn't look to end anytime soon. The wife and I decided to skip Christmas for ourselves since we just bought the house. So, I may have to wait a while and buy it later.
    dbeckom:
    marineatbn03:
    I know what you mean! Then there's the pack of adult men in England...I've played against a few that play 8-10 hours a day, EVERY day. I'm disabled, and stay at home all day and I can't play near that much.

I missed the release this week and won't be able to get it til Dec 3rd. It really sucks, because I have never missed a COD release date since COD 3. What's it like? Is it better than Black Ops?
    IMHO
    MW graphics are better.
    perk system, kill streak system, weapon upgrades got a bit complicated.
    fun factor is still there. Over all, I think its better than MW3. That's just me though.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    I like how they changed it from Kill Streaks to Score Streaks. It's nice getting points that go toward a Score Streak for every team member's kill when you have a UAV or Counter-UAV up. Still haven't played it enough to tell if I like it better than MW3.
    marineatbn03:
    Financial lockdown doesn't look to end anytime soon. The wife and I decided to skip Christmas for ourselves since we just bought the house. So, I may have to wait a while and buy it later.
    Exactly the same here, plus we are expecting so bye bye Christmas for us as well! Not too bummed though, family is helping out a lot with baby showers!!!!!
    When is the due date Matt?
    marineatbn03:
    When is the due date Matt?
    March 17th, St Patty's Day. We are naming her Clover!!!! Can't wait!!!