Home General Discussion

Now I'm depressed!

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
So I made my first order in about 6 months. Ordered the Diesel sampler. Arrived today but unfortunately we were away at my daughters band competition so I've been thinking about it all day. Get home about 15 minutes ago and open my package up all psyched to check out my 16 cigars. But there's only 9. I know they will make everything good but I was sorely let down. And i wont be home by the time they get the other 7 to me. Oh well Guess ill have something to look forward to when I get off the boat. Hmm wonder if I can get them to throw in a free Opus X to make up for breaking my heart. ??

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    You are far more tolerant than I am.
    When you pay for something, you expect it to be what you paid for.
    How do you mess that up?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Rhamlin:
    So I made my first order in about 6 months. Ordered the Diesel sampler. Arrived today but unfortunately we were away at my daughters band competition so I've been thinking about it all day. Get home about 15 minutes ago and open my package up all psyched to check out my 16 cigars. But there's only 9. I know they will make everything good but I was sorely let down. And i wont be home by the time they get the other 7 to me. Oh well Guess ill have something to look forward to when I get off the boat. Hmm wonder if I can get them to throw in a free Opus X to make up for breaking my heart. ??
    Look at the plus side, when you get back off this trip, the ones they send you will be that much more aged.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Unfortunately these things happen from time to time, and they always seem to occurr at the worst time. At least we know theyll make it right. Will the Mrs be able to put in em in the Humi for ya, while youre away??
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    When do you leave?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Yeah she's good about putting them in the humi. But she tends to just throw them in any old way. And I'm supposed to head back out Tuesday.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Did you look at the order to see if everything was in stock? Not making excuses but maybe, just maybe they shipped what was in stock and the rest will ship at a later time.
    That may be what it was. When I placed my order they didn't have any of the shortys so the made a substitution which I said was cool. But I don't remember them saying anything about bieng out of the unlimited and the receipt doesn't show anyon back order. I'm not worried though I know they'll make it right. You know how it is though when you see that box it's like bieng a kid on Christmas morning and opening his present and its socks.??
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Hey man sorry to hear your troubles!! Ill tell ya what.... When you come back ill bomb the crap out of you!!!!
    Andy's getting me took care of. Yay!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Rhamlin:
    Andy's getting me took care of. Yay!
    He's Da' Man!