Home General Discussion

Wow I'm getting boring!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
Well going thru my humis today looking for stuff to bomb people with(Jim I'm talking to you). And I've notice I don't have the crazy selection I use to have. It's not really that I'm running low on cigars but I'm running low on variety!! Really I'm not that upset since they are all sticks I really like but when bombing people you don't want to give them the same stuff time after time. Does anyone have this problem?? It's nice but enjoying!!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well going thru my humis today looking for stuff to bomb people with(Jim I'm talking to you). And I've notice I don't have the crazy selection I use to have. It's not really that I'm running low on cigars but I'm running low on variety!! Really I'm not that upset since they are all sticks I really like but when bombing people you don't want to give them the same stuff time after time. Does anyone have this problem?? It's nice but enjoying!!
    Thanks for thinking of me.. I try not to be boring though..I think we look in our humi's and see the same thing. Where as others may look in ours and achieve excitement... Know what I mean?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Bigshizza:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Thanks for thinking of me.. I try not to be boring though..I think we look in our humi's and see the same thing. Where as others may look in ours and achieve excitement... Know what I mean?
    I know what you mean...guess it's a good thing but damn I gotta go shopping lol try to find some new stuff to put in there.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    my problem is little variation and the variation i DO have is stuff that people sent to me to review or that i wanna hold on to for various reasons.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I found out a long time ago that I tend to stock what I like, so the variety of what I have is limited.
    I think a lot of us tend to lean towards those cigars we like and our humis show that.
    I don't tend to keep more than a 5'ver of those cigars that are "unknowns" or ones I've only had a few of.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I can't relate, mainly because I can't get you effers to leave me alone long enough to get boring, lol.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    marineatbn03:
    I can't relate, mainly because I can't get you effers to leave me alone long enough to get boring, lol.

Must be nice to have that problem, James...
    Like some others who have posted, my stash consists mainly of sticks that I've discovered I really enjoy or ones that I haven't tried yet but I'm just too damn stingy to give them up. Looks like a few "ammo" samplers may be in order, considering all of the business I've gotten myself into recently.
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:

Must be nice to have that problem, James...
    Like some others who have posted, my stash consists mainly of sticks that I've discovered I really enjoy or ones that I haven't tried yet but I'm just too damn stingy to give them up. Looks like a few "ammo" samplers may be in order, considering all of the business I've gotten myself into recently.
    You tatting it up brother? I enjoy seeing your work.
    Rainman123:
    I'm learning so much from JARHEAD (Not) I was told how you acted in COUNTRY Be a Marine, Marine or change your F$(;)n name What you did in the desert should, well you know, I'm going to post what I found. It took me this long to find what I was hunting for, and now let me just say this is well worth it I PRAY THAT YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT, I should not post it. But you have destroyed others on this forum so it's my turn to share
    Go ahead Seagar, do your worst. BTW, Reported.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Rainman123:
    I'm learning so much from JARHEAD (Not) I was told how you acted in COUNTRY Be a Marine, Marine or change your F$(;)n name What you did in the desert should, well you know, I'm going to post what I found. It took me this long to find what I was hunting for, and now let me just say this is well worth it I PRAY THAT YOUR FRIENDS SEE YOU IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT, I should not post it. But you have destroyed others on this forum so it's my turn to share
    Leave him alone. If you want to mess with someone, then bring your focus to me.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Ignoring all the bullshit int the middle of this post, I have been to bed every night this weekend before 12. Who's boring now?
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    I don't have this problem but sometime I get very confused what to smoke. I maintain good amount of variation in my collection.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    rwheelwright:
    Ignoring all the bullshit int the middle of this post, I have been to bed every night this weekend before 12. Who's boring now?
    Shoot i wish i was going to bed earlier than midnight! It would make my morning a lot easier lol
    musicman3:
    rwheelwright:
    Shoot i wish i was going to bed earlier than midnight! It would make my morning a lot easier lol
    I don't want to. Just keep falling asleep. I'm old! OF course when I want to go to sleep early I am wide awake.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    rwheelwright:
    musicman3:
    rwheelwright:
    I don't want to. Just keep falling asleep. I'm old! OF course when I want to go to sleep early I am wide awake.
    Hey Rich, hope all is well after the storm.. Best of luck to you and yours!
    Bigshizza:
    rwheelwright:
    musicman3:
    rwheelwright:
    Hey Rich, hope all is well after the storm.. Best of luck to you and yours!
    Everything is good here. We were fortunate. No issues whatsoever. Thanks brother!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I have a good variety of stuff but find myself sitting in front of the humidors for 40 minuets sometimes thinking about what to smoke. I start inspecting all the drawers and looking over each cigar and their colors and smells, the bands, a flavor I remember from something i might have smoked a week ago. I grab the Ipad and look up blending info on the new Headley Grange I just grabbed, or go over to the aging humi and see how things are progressing. I can get quite caught up... I too keep stock of all my favorites but also have many one offs and 5 and 10 packs as well. I don't think I'll ever bore of this pastime or its rituals.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    stad:
    I have a good variety of stuff but find myself sitting in front of the humidors for 40 minuets sometimes thinking about what to smoke. I start inspecting all the drawers and looking over each cigar and their colors and smells, the bands, a flavor I remember from something i might have smoked a week ago. I grab the Ipad and look up blending info on the new Headley Grange I just grabbed, or go over to the aging humi and see how things are progressing. I can get quite caught up... I too keep stock of all my favorites but also have many one offs and 5 and 10 packs as well. I don't think I'll ever bore of this pastime or its rituals.
    Hahahaha I have the same routine of going thru everything!! I guess that's why all my stuff is limited. I always seem to grab certain ones that truley I can rely on for taste and construction. Plus my buying has been down for a sec due to not working since my back is out. But very good points everyone!!