Home General Discussion

Hi again

ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
Just wanted to say hi again. I have lurked around these forums for about a little over a year. I have been more active at times and less active at others just depends on how life is going. Just wanted to reintroduce my self. My name is James. I am an MPA student in Little rock, Arkansas. Hoping to graduate this year and move on in life. I have smoked cigars for about a year and a half maybe longer. I find that i enjoy spicier cigars with a bit of a kick. My current favorite cigar right now is Genesis from Ramon Buseo. I tend to buy samplers though because i am the kind of guy that just has to try everything. Recently I have tried my hand at pipe tobacco. That is it for now. Looking forward to getting to know every one!

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Imgembo:
    Just wanted to say hi again. I have lurked around these forums for about a little over a year. I have been more active at times and less active at others just depends on how life is going. Just wanted to reintroduce my self. My name is James. I am an MPA student in Little rock, Arkansas. Hoping to graduate this year and move on in life. I have smoked cigars for about a year and a half maybe longer. I find that i enjoy spicier cigars with a bit of a kick. My current favorite cigar right now is Genesis from Ramon Buseo. I tend to buy samplers though because i am the kind of guy that just has to try everything. Recently I have tried my hand at pipe tobacco. That is it for now. Looking forward to getting to know every one!
    LURKER!!!!!!!! Just kidding, James, welcome back.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Welcome back. UALR? I went to UCA. How's Little Rock these days?
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    pelirrojo:
    Welcome back. UALR? I went to UCA. How's Little Rock these days?
    Yup UALR. Little Rock is not bad i moved here Augest 2011 from Topeka Kansas so I have not been here that long. There is a lot of new development in the city ( apartments, office, resterants ect.) Trying to bring a tech park in but there are some location issues with that. Overall not a bad place, good deal of stuff to do/places to drink =), but i am use to being next to lawrence and Kansas city so..... However i must say Arkansas is a pretty state and there are a ton eof great natural areas right outside the city.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Welcome back James.. I'm Jim...